I’m predicting some states are going to shutdown again.

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
You get the virus, go through the motions then it's gone. :yeshrug:

I know nikkas (plural) personally that got it, “recovered”, and still aren’t a hunnid

just yesterday i was talking to this cat i came up with, real athletic nikka been balling ever since we was jits. he caught it in may and got better, still cant go up the stairs without feeling like he just played a full court.

you keep talking that bullshyt though

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
I know nikkas (plural) personally that got it, “recovered”, and still aren’t a hunnid

just yesterday i was talking to this cat i came up with, real athletic nikka been balling ever since we was jits. he caught it in may and got better, still cant go up the stairs without feeling like he just played a full court.

you keep talking that bullshyt though

People aren't getting that there are long term effects associated with this virus, some of which that we don't even understand yet

This shyt is serious business

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
It’s gonna be a very hot summer for the states where it’s spiking up. Guess the people who are dismissing this virus didn’t see how crazy NY and the east coast was a few months back. shyt was spooky and something I’ve never witnessed in my life :merchant:Always wear masks, keep 6 feet distance from people and practice good hygiene.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NBA season will not happen. Floriduh got plenty other sports team players in the state with COVID-19

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Those are gonna stay open cuz trump said he will not shut down the country again.

He actually wants states to stop testing :mjlol:

I think some red states with common sense governors will do something cuz their hospitals will be over run.
the “red states with common sense governors” are the ones like massachusetts and maryland that were blue to begin with and elected more liberal republicans.

the ones like desantis and kemp will do nothing until either its too late or trump tells them to

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
People just couldn't stay they asses in the house for a few weeks now the whole summer probably cancelled :snoop:.

The government found all that money to throw to corporations but won't do a few more stimulus checks for people struggling, America :snoop:.

Daps
the “red states with common sense governors” are the ones like massachusetts and maryland that were blue to begin with and elected more liberal republicans.

the ones like desantis and kemp will do nothing until either its too late or trump tells them to
Have to admit, Baker has done a great job up here in Massachusetts.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt will disappear after election day 2020. All this shyt for the government and their bullshyt. These people are EVIL