I’m predicting some states are going to shutdown again.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coronavirus deaths: Nearly half of Illinois COVID-19 deaths linked to long-term care facilities, according to IDPH :mjpls:

CHICAGO (WLS) -- New public health data obtained by the I-Team shows the residents of Illinois long-term care facilities, such as nursing homes, are particularly vulnerable to the devastating impact of COVID-19. Infections and deaths have jumped in the past week and there is also an increase in the number of counties and long-term care facilities impacted.

Long-term care and nursing homes in Illinois account for about 15% of the total number of people infected but almost half of the people who have died. That means coronavirus has more dire consequences for seniors living in these facilities, such as the more than 100,000 residents in long-term care across Illinois.

IDPH data analyzed by the I-Team reveals that 1,975 residents of long-term care facilities have died from COVID-19, that's 49% of all the COVID deaths in Illinois. While the increase in deaths from last week is slightly less, there are three more counties with infected long-term care facilities and 50 more facilities reporting COVID patients. 460 total long-term care facilities statewide report at least one case of COVID-19.

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all nikkas just love talking shyt and wishing bad about the South. It wasn't that rat infested tenement state NY that was brought to its knees?

who talks like this

nobody is wishing bad on anyone nobody wants any of this

brought to its knees...you say that like ppl are WEAK for having gone through this. it’s a pandemic. it doesn’t care who you are or how strong you think you are. if you ain’t learn that yet you’re about to.

And that isn’t me wishing bad, I want none of this to happen to anyone, even people who say dumbass shyt like you just did.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
We don't fully shut down but consider that the restaurant industry cannot recover during this. Restaurants and bars will constantly be shutting down or requiring limited capacity. That's going to strange economic growth and jobs.

If the numbers are this bad with limited restaurant access and far more people wearing masks than were in March...we in trouble fellas.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
I read on Twitter, I forgot the source, but his prediction is regional lock downs happen, which IMO are the most reasonable.

Last edited:

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Damn breh you gonna need a deep cleaning. their isnt a dentist open anywhere near by you?
Yeah brehhhh...Ion even understand how I got tha shyt...I brush even after smokin weed...and rinse.

Now I brush, waterfloss and add my rinse in my water flosser...if that don't help on top of routine deep cleansing...shyt Ionno then...:beli:

Last time I was ready to go...this Corona popped off and lockdown got set in and it left my mind. This thread was a great reminder for me. There should definitely be some dentists open now...and they should be thirsty af (like they not anyway).

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Also just a comment, the logic of the lockdowns were not to curb deaths resulting from COVID. We all know it has a very low fatality rate. The lockdowns were to curb hospitalization rates, because COVID has a high r naught number + somewhat high hospitalization rate. They were scared that something like Italy/China would happen when the hospitals just straight up said “yeah, we can’t treat you” even if u were dealt by sick.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Yeah brehhhh...Ion even understand how I got tha shyt...I brush even after smokin weed...and rinse.

Now I brush, waterfloss and add my rinse in my water flosser...if that don't help on top of routine deep cleansing...shyt Ionno then...:beli:

Last time I was ready to go...this Corona popped off and lockdown got set in and it left my mind. This thread was a great reminder for me. There should definitely be some dentists open now...and they should be thirsty af (like they not anyway).
my ex had that shyt. She wasn't flossing at all. And the plaque caught up to her. Even tho she brushed like 3 times a daily on some psycho shyt. She cool after she got it tho and the follow up. But damn breh even if you gotta ride a city over you gotta get that done my g

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
my ex had that shyt. She wasn't flossing at all. And the plaque caught up to her. Even tho she brushed like 3 times a daily on some psycho shyt. She cool after she got it tho and the follow up. But damn breh even if you gotta ride a city over you gotta get that done my g
Yea...that's definitely why I developed it as well (not flossing) so idk why I said idk how I got it lol

I am actually calling around now big dawg. Thank you very much mane!!

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Y'all nikkas just love talking shyt and wishing bad about the South. It wasn't that rat infested tenement state NY that was brought to its knees?
Ole the South got something to say ass nikka

Yes NY got hit hardest because it’s the epicenter of the country, gets the most tourists and migrants, and is densely populated and at the time was winter/early spring when it popped up.

We handled the pandemic well through the circumstance and have slowly been reopening just hitting phase 2 and we stay masked up.

Y’all cases are spiking due to the sheer disregard and incompetence of your republican politicians and the care free attitude of your citizens.

Last edited: