I’m predicting some states are going to shutdown again.

malleymal

All Star
Daps
This shyt is top down.. fukk head ass President is the reason for all of this. He punted the responsibilities to governors and actively sought to disrupt the supply chain to make his “enemies” look incompetent. This is all a sport to him. He should be dragged out to the streets, but he has his bunker.

little bytch.

stay safe brehs

:stopitslime:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Shutting down would have worse implications than a 2nd wave. I understand people will die, but it is far below 1% of the population. It's a very low chance of death statistically. And it's mainly people that are 60 plus in nursing homes. Versus a shutdown and having companies go out of business, mass unemployment (again), foreclosures sweeping the nation (x2) and people defaulting on loans jacking up their credit twofold. The latter is MUCH worse, it affects way more people.

1% of the American population dying from this virus is still 900,000 people!!!!
:mindblown:

Wtf.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We don't fully shut down but consider that the restaurant industry cannot recover during this. Restaurants and bars will constantly be shutting down or requiring limited capacity. That's going to strange economic growth and jobs.

If the numbers are this bad with limited restaurant access and far more people wearing masks than were in March...we in trouble fellas.

So even more businesses will be lost.

Paisley Darts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Richmond, VA
1% of the American population dying from this virus is still 900,000 people!!!!
:mindblown:

Wtf.

It isn't 1% of the population dying. As i stated in my post it is FAR LESS THAN 1% of the population dying.

It's been 120k deaths in the United States. The population is 330 million. That is .003% of the population. And if you want to zero in more, if you take out the nursing homes, that number is damn near cut in half. This is a nursing home "crisis" if anything. You can't go and shut down the country and screw over far more people than the virus. Look at the unemployment numbers....its in the millions. Look at the companies shutting down...Do you think the restaurant business can sustain closing their doors again? People getting furloughed, hours reduced, unable to pay mortgages and student loans as of today. Another shutdown will have by far greater of an impact on people than LESS than 1% of the population dying who are mostly in their later years in life.

Sidebar: What do you think is going to happen when September rolls around and people have to pay 6 months of mortgage? Think about the foreclosures. That will be the real 2nd wave/crisis.

@dh86

Last edited:

Paisley Darts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Richmond, VA
Because we had shutdown for 2 months. It would have been much worse without

You're probably right. But I'm focusing on the future. You cannot shut the country down again and affect multiple millions of people where this virus is killing barely in the thousands (Far below 1%). We need to shutdown and secure nursing homes. That's the people that are truly affected by this, not the entire United States.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You're probably right. But I'm focusing on the future. You cannot shut the country down again and affect multiple millions of people where this virus is killing barely in the thousands (Far below 1%). We need to shutdown and secure nursing homes. That's the people that are truly affected by this, not the entire United States.
Shut up

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

STFU!!! Nobody gaf what you focus on. WHo the fukk are you?

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
They closed school in march..

No graduations..

No proms..

No sports.

No school club events..

All of that canceled..

Just because YOU enjoyed all those privileges and moved on. Do you think those after you don't want to as well?

Yeah my neighbor throwing a "graduation party" for his kid now. Looks like a bunch of people sitting at information booths at a job fair. Sad. :scust:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
It isn't 1% of the population dying. As i stated in my post it is FAR LESS THAN 1% of the population dying.

It's been 120k deaths in the United States. The population is 330 million. That is .003% of the population. And if you want to zero in more, if you take out the nursing homes, that number is damn near cut in half. This is a nursing home "crisis" if anything. You can't go and shut down the country and screw over far more people than the virus. Look at the unemployment numbers....its in the millions. Look at the companies shutting down...Do you think the restaurant business can sustain closing their doors again? People getting furloughed, hours reduced, unable to pay mortgages and student loans as of today. Another shutdown will have by far greater of an impact on people than LESS than 1% of the population dying who are mostly in their later years in life.

Sidebar: What do you think is going to happen when September rolls around and people have to pay 6 months of mortgage? Think about the foreclosures. That will be the real 2nd wave/crisis.

@dh86
Also we don't know how many of those people were going to die regardless.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Misinformation all over the place here, as in most threads on this site

I know people STILL in the hospital since march, one dude in a coma for 60 days straight
Not in my city but in Louisiana, some people shake the shyt off, some people react different and die

Dude said earlier, his friend who is a young sports star cant walk up stairs without losing his breath months later
I had the shyt and I'm pretty much fine now and I'm out of shape and sit on my ass all day ... not overweight though
One dude that was in a coma is a baseball player, little older probably 40.
Ive seen dopefiends get the shyt and shake it off... I've seen younger healthy people be completely fukked up in the hospital by it

just like the DL hughley shyt ... he hasnt spoke on it yet
but if you get a fever and this weird whole body warming feeling
get tested and dont be out and about... you will black out just like he did
its a different type of fever than you are expecting... not a surge in head heat, but a full body comfortable heat like you are sitting on the beach or some shyt
I also had an asthma attack and I've literally never had one in my life, shyt was wild with the breathing. Even though I was breathing normally, its like the oxygen in my blood wasnt absorbing or some shyt
I could see that shyt easily giving an older person a stroke or putting them in a very bad situation

but nursing homes or some shyt :russ: