I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
tumblr_p1a0wdTJg91rvya9ro1_1280.png

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:russ:So it's "common knowledge" (speculation) that Marvel plans ahead in the future but its not "common knowledge" about Ike or the issues Marvel, DC and Hollywood in general have had with race and gender. Nikka no longer likes the terms he's using lol

And of course there are still racists in marvel and DC ya dummy :mjlol: Ike is still with that company. That's the point.

i.e. Martvel gets credit for course correcting and turning a big corner but no one acting like it's always been rosie or their issues with race and gender inclusion hasnt been as "common" as their planning for the future.

And no, poor black representation and depiction is lame as fukk (get it right) DC vs Marvel, Kobe vs Jordan, Xbox vs PS4 is just coli stans, coli'ing. :mjgrin:

This was just a brief segue from the usual. Lol

Merry Christmas to all
No it's not. See it was in the news:
Marvel Studios Has Mapped Out Films All The Way To 2028

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
You really don't know what you're talking about.
- It's the other way around. BP was always going to be in Civil War, they had two scripts one with only BP in case they didn't get the rights back in time for Spiderman and one with both BP and Spiderman which came to fruition. Look it up.
Nah, I know what I'm talking about and spoke on it in more detail before numerous times. BP would have some cameo spot, with the 3rd wheel going to Spidey but once the deal looked bleak they decided to use him in the major role they had for Spiderman.

-Ike Perlmutter is a known racist who said there is no difference between Terrence Howard and Don Cheadle.
I never said he uttered a word about black panther. I said he was a racist and sexist in charge at marvel in a topic about how Marvel has come a long way with black representation. coming along way meaning more than race bending one shield agent or Viking in a slew of white folks. :russ:

Y'all thinking I'm trying to bad mouth marvel when I'm giving them credit for progression lol.

That's fukked up, but he has never uttered a public word about Black Panther in his life. If you can find me a quote, I'll believe you. You are hardcore speculating. He let a Black Nick Fury happen when they could have easily went with the white version. How did that get passed his micromanaging and racism?
- It's also common knowledge Vibranium got a mention in Captain America The First Avenger, why would they do that with no plans of ever introducing the character?
- People complained but they have had the universe roughly planned out up 2028 in news reports from 2014 (again look it up). They just don't blurt out every detail ahead of time. It's called strategy.

And oh yeah Merry Christmas everybody. Hope you have a good one.
Appreciate it. Merry Xmas to you too

Daps
The key thing you said is "good is good"

There are indeed some good Rated R movies but there are also some good PG-13. Adding some "fukks", t*ts, or more blood dont automatically make a movie great. If that was the case more people would put Kick Ass series and Wanted more higher on the list of great comic book movies.

But if you compared a hard Rated R Kick Ass to the PG-13 The Dark Knight.... that Rated R level did nothing and TDK shyts on Kick Ass badly..... Kick Ass isnt better than Cap 2 and 3 or possibly Wonder Woman. Hell some would say Kick Ass aint even better than Justice League:russ:

R rating isnt diversifying.... its putting lipstick on a pig.

Making a comic book movie a political thriller, a heist flick, a horror flick, a comedy, a drama, a sci fi, and etc genres..... thats diversifying.

Martha
Nothing but the truth bruh.
:dead:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Its all fun and games until the R-Rated character has to share the screen with less violent characters in an ensemble à la Avengers and feels nerfed...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yea:jbhmm:

So I went back..... reread everything said:dwillhuh:

NOPE:usure:

Got it.... completely understood everything said and point being made.

Respect my G:salute:

NO ONE said rated R films=automatically good films. My point was that there are SOME people who will want more adult themed films. Some comic book films would be better under an R rating. Because thats how they are in the comics i.e Deadpool, Venom, Wolverine, Moon Knight, Blade, Ghost Rider, etc. You get my point. By doing the same light hearted super hero Avengers movies can get stale after a while, which is what I was only saying. And even Marvel addressed that in the video I posted.

Saying this:
3. Adding some "fukks", t*ts, or more blood dont automatically make a movie great

Is silly as that is NOT what people(at least not me) see in a rated R films. YES, lower rated films can/ARE good and you don't need to state the obvious. But back to that quote, as someone who likes to creative write(trying to publish a fiction but we'll see), I can't do non-adult fiction stories? Why? Because young adult/non-adult books are too "limiting" and I too many other writers this and they agreed. NOT saying young adult/non-adult books are bad but some people want to "go all out." Wolverine's story is rough and depression you can't get that with PS-13. Wolverine in ALL the X-Men cartoon shows from the first animated series, X-Men Evolution and the Nick cartoon one was useless as he can only use his claws to slice robotic enemies.

And comparing Kickass to Dark Knight is silly. Why not compare Logan to it? Point is some fans and even film makers will want to experiment with something more adult. Some comic book characters are MADE FOR rated R films which is why there was a must for Deadpool to be R.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
there was a must for Deadpool to be R.
I always thought this was a weird demand for mainstream comic book characters. Most mainstream comic books are PG-13 by nature. There's very little, if any swearing and nudity. All sex scenes are implied and not shown. The only R rated content in comics is some of the gore, and Days off Future Past and Apocalypse showed how gory you can get with PG-13. I mean, some of the deaths in those movies were pretty gruesome. As much as I loved the Deadpool movie, I'm in the minority that believes that Deadpool didn't have to be r rated.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
NO ONE said rated R films=automatically good films. My point was that there are SOME people who will want more adult themed films. Some comic book films would be better under an R rating. Because thats how they are in the comics i.e Deadpool, Venom, Wolverine, Moon Knight, Blade, Ghost Rider, etc. You get my point. By doing the same light hearted super hero Avengers movies can get stale after a while, which is what I was only saying. And even Marvel addressed that in the video I posted.

Saying this:

Is silly as that is NOT what people(at least not me) see in a rated R films. YES, lower rated films can/ARE good and you don't need to state the obvious. But back to that quote, as someone who likes to creative write(trying to publish a fiction but we'll see), I can't do non-adult fiction stories? Why? Because young adult/non-adult books are too "limiting" and I too many other writers this and they agreed. NOT saying young adult/non-adult books are bad but some people want to "go all out." Wolverine's story is rough and depression you can't get that with PS-13. Wolverine in ALL the X-Men cartoon shows from the first animated series, X-Men Evolution and the Nick cartoon one was useless as he can only use his claws to slice robotic enemies.

And comparing Kickass to Dark Knight is silly. Why not compare Logan to it? Point is some fans and even film makers will want to experiment with something more adult. Some comic book characters are MADE FOR rated R films which is why there was a must for Deadpool to be R.

venom doesnt need to be rated r

I always thought this was a weird demand for mainstream comic book characters. Most mainstream comic books are PG-13 by nature. There's very little, if any swearing and nudity. All sex scenes are implied and not shown. The only R rated content in comics is some of the gore, and Days off Future Past and Apocalypse showed how gory you can get with PG-13. I mean, some of the deaths in those movies were pretty gruesome. As much as I loved the Deadpool movie, I'm in the minority that believes that Deadpool didn't have to be r rated.

im with you. i enjoyed it, but wade was needlessly vulgar in the movie in ways he normally isnt

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
'Black Panther' Early Tracking For $100 Million Opening Weekend! – Z103.5

A month and a half out from it’s official release, the early domestic box-office estimates for Marvel Studio’s ‘Black Panther’ have been unveiled at Box Office Pro with the company’s first African-American led film reportedly on target for a $100 million opening.

That would give the film the third largest opening of a Marvel solo franchise to date, behind only ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ and ‘Iron Man’, but ahead of ‘Doctor Strange’ which pulled in $85 million.

:ehh:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
People saying Venom and ESPECIALLY Deadpool don't need to be rated R. Stop it... Just stop it...

what about venom needs to be r rated? hes been eating chocolate instead of brains for years. and he doesnt do anything that would require an r rating. the wade in wolverine origins before they fukked him up was a perfect example of how he could be done, and there was no out of character profanity either

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
what about venom needs to be r rated? hes been eating chocolate instead of brains for years. and he doesnt do anything that would require an r rating. the wade in wolverine origins before they fukked him up was a perfect example of how he could be done, and there was no out of character profanity either
I respect you opinions but whatever you say...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Saying this:

Anything not good will get stale.

I’m not saying I disagree it should be done within reason but slapping an R rating don’t automatically make it better

And Logan comparison? Sure....

People who love TDK will still say it’s better than Logan

Martha