I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I cut out going to the movies altogether, including that AMC A-List Membership. No more being the only one forced to see those lackluster movies, just because I already paid for them. And no more overloading on, and overpaying for that salty popcorn and those large drinks as a result. And most of all, no more dealing with that bad customer service. I feel more safe watching Tubi.
You know you don’t have to purchase concessions when you go to the movie theater, right? A-List is still the most bang for your buck thing even without the food and drinks. I’d still be a member if there were any AMC theaters in my area.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
You know you don’t have to purchase concessions when you go to the movie theater, right? A-List is still the most bang for your buck thing even without the food and drinks. I’d still be a member if there were any AMC theaters in my area.
The only time it makes sense for the average person to go to theaters is days like today, because of the Tuesday discount...if they really wanna see the movie.