I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
i KNOW you nikkas is tryna clim diversity as a MCU thing, the same MCU that took years of outrage and petitions to finally get Black Panther lmaooo ya'll sniffing and getting high on your own supply :mjlol:

foh

How about you FOH in general. Who said diversity in terms of race!? The video means diversity in GENERAL i.e content. Which is why I brought up R rated films. Learn to read.

Either way BP is bigger than anything DC has done via black characters. DC who still keeps the majority of their black characters in the back of the bus while pushing wack ass Cyborg. Get lost.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wait a minute..... dont tell me anyone actually believe we getting a Black Panther movie only because of "faux outrage and fake petitions":russ:

Someone post these "petitions" I'd love to see these that changes that shifted the landfill to make this happen:mjlol:

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
i KNOW you nikkas is tryna clim diversity as a MCU thing, the same MCU that took years of outrage and petitions to finally get Black Panther lmaooo ya'll sniffing and getting high on your own supply :mjlol:

foh
They mentioned Vibranium in Caps first movie.
Wait a minute..... dont tell me anyone actually believe we getting a Black Panther movie only because of "faux outrage and fake petitions":russ:

Someone post these "petitions" I'd love to see these that changes that shifted the landfill to make this happen:mjlol:

Martha
Here's one with 800 + supporters.

Sign the Petition

Oh here's another with just as many supporters asking to make Black Panther movie with a white lead.

Sign the Petition

Disney and Feige had a tough decision. Hopefully, they went in the right direction. :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
They mentioned Vibranium in Caps first movie.

Here's one with 800 + supporters.

Sign the Petition

Oh here's another with just as many supporters asking to make Black Panther movie with a white lead.

Sign the Petition

Disney and Feige had a tough decision. Hopefully, they went in the right direction. :mjlol:

Wow..... so I guess we need to thank them 1700 people that petitioned to make this happen...... thats a large sum of people to make that difference:lolbron:

Good Job, Good effort

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
And this is why the MCU wins.

Diversity is a MUST. Hope Disney stays true and makes that R rated brand.

If it makes sense though.... no need to make say a Squirrel girl film rated r for the sake of rated.

Punisher, Ghostrider, Deadpool.... sure whatever...... but dont make F4 Rated R..... I mean whats the point?

Marth

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
If it makes sense though.... no need to make say a Squirrel girl film rated r for the sake of rated.

Punisher, Ghostrider, Deadpool.... sure whatever...... but dont make F4 Rated R..... I mean whats the point?

Marth

I mean you pretty much stated the obvious...

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
No its not. Good a good concern. And if you want comicbook movies to stay around longer then you need to diversify your content.
Let's be real a very small few comic book stories are rated R or even require it. They have their place but are by no means necessary.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
No its not. Good a good concern. And if you want comicbook movies to stay around longer then you need to diversify your content.

The key thing you said is "good is good"

There are indeed some good Rated R movies but there are also some good PG-13. Adding some "fukks", t*ts, or more blood dont automatically make a movie great. If that was the case more people would put Kick Ass series and Wanted more higher on the list of great comic book movies.

But if you compared a hard Rated R Kick Ass to the PG-13 The Dark Knight.... that Rated R level did nothing and TDK shyts on Kick Ass badly..... Kick Ass isnt better than Cap 2 and 3 or possibly Wonder Woman. Hell some would say Kick Ass aint even better than Justice League:russ:

R rating isnt diversifying.... its putting lipstick on a pig.

Making a comic book movie a political thriller, a heist flick, a horror flick, a comedy, a drama, a sci fi, and etc genres..... thats diversifying.

Martha

raidersreceiver

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, OR
Never seen any of the marvel movies until I was at a friend's crib and watched the new Spider-Man and it was dope. Made me want to watch all the other movies cause he said they connect.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
And this is why the MCU wins.

Diversity is a MUST. Hope Disney stays true and makes that R rated brand.

agreed with all the points in this video. Marvel diggin in the crates. With the exception of Spiderman, they're not just redoing origin stories of the same 3 characters over and over. And I hope they realize they don't have to start from the very beginning with every character, quick flash backs works. People have wikipedia now, you don't have to explain all the characters on screen.