I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Anything not good will get stale.

I’m not saying I disagree it should be done within reason but slapping an R rating don’t automatically make it better

And Logan comparison? Sure....

People who love TDK will still say it’s better than Logan

Martha
Why do you keep saying Martha? lol.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Why do you keep saying Martha? lol.

Why do some guys say

Fred or Art Bar or

TYPE POST
LIKE THIS IN PEACE AND NO ONE QUESTIONS THIS.

These are just some of the unanswered mysteries and questions that go on on thecoli:patrice:

Martha

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Why do some guys say

Fred or Art Bar or

TYPE POST
LIKE THIS IN PEACE AND NO ONE QUESTIONS THIS.

These are just some of the unanswered mysteries and questions that go on on thecoli:patrice:

Martha

Batman-v-Superman-Dawn-of-Justice-Martha-header-htxt.africaa.png

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
yeah, i know i've complained about Batman and Superman being re-done over and over. Marvel need to chill on Spiderman movies too. DC needs to just dig in the crates and stop trying to be safe with Justice League characters.

They’ve got their Spider-Man for at LEAST the next 3-4 films so don’t expect any reboots anytime soon and once their done with Peter they can move on to making Miles Morales movies.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I know the marvel vs dc fake e-beef is the "cool thing", esp when comparing box office numbers or talking about superman's mom (or other dumbshyt), but yea, let's move along from that for a sec.. :mjgrin:

It's common knowledge that BP wasn't predetermined for Feb '18 b/c they bumped the original date to make room for SM:HC lol, and it's common knowledge on here that BP's role in CW was originally pegged for Spider-Man before the Sony deals broke down.

It's also common knowledge that a guy named Ike Perlmutter that was prejudice against black and female characters was also the creative head and micromanager of the MCU before shareholders had him moved. lol

It's also common knowledge that back in 2012, after GotG, Ant-Man and Thor 2 were announced, people were getting tired of no black panther news and Marvel vice-president Louis D'Esposito infamously said this when asked about it.

Which led to people putting him on blast for acting like making a magical futuristic viking nation or a space odyssey spanning planets was easier that making an advanced afrikan nation

So yea, it's common knowledge that Marvel was on their share of bullshyt when it came to the black (among other non white-male) characters, pretty much having to race bend nick fury to his "ultimates" counterpart, and Idris, just to add some 'color' to the Avengers and Thor, but they have since turned it around in the last couple years. to their credit.

But yea sure, back to Martha and shyt :pachaha:

Truth.com

I’ll give Marvel MAJOR props for course correcting and Disney for not standing in their way but let’s not act like the MCU was ever initially set up to be a shining beacon of diversity. Hell they fukked over Terrence Howard in the first Iron Man and replaced him with Don Cheadle, with Perlmutter allegedly saying that no one would care because all Black People look alike.

Hell after the D’Esposito comments I personally boycotted the MCU until they announced that T’Challa was in Civil War and was gonna finally get his own solo movie.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Truth.com

I’ll give Marvel MAJOR props for course correcting and Disney for not standing in their way but let’s not act like the MCU was ever initially set up to be a shining beacon of diversity.

Hell they fukked over Terrence Howard in the first Iron Man and replaced him with Don Cheadle, with Perlmutter allegedly saying that no one would care because all Black People look alike.

Basically. Some just sensitive as fukk about it, and begging us to not speak like Marvel is they daddy. idk :manny:

Although we giving Marvel major props for taking great strides in recent years that other hollywood studios still don't, certainly better than Fox ever did, and Fox been doing X-Men movies since '00. lol. The original point was that they're currently doing better than DC with black characters (imo), altho DC still has some with potential if they can ever get they shyt together. But this ain't about DC.

Next we gotta get Monica Rambeau on the big screen :ohlawd:

Call up Chadwick's homegirl

Nicole+Beharie+Chadwick+Boseman+45th+NAACP+inkolrUEvGhl.jpg

latest

That's my Captain Marvel :to:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Basically. Some just sensitive as fukk about it, and begging us to not speak like Marvel is they daddy. idk :manny:

Although we giving Marvel major props for taking great strides in recent years that other hollywood studios still don't, certainly better than Fox ever did, and Fox been doing X-Men movies since '00. lol. The original point was that they're currently doing better than DC with black characters (imo), altho DC still has some with potential if they can ever get they shyt together. But this ain't about DC.

Next we gotta get Monica Rambeau on the big screen :ohlawd:

Call up Chadwick's homegirl

Nicole+Beharie+Chadwick+Boseman+45th+NAACP+inkolrUEvGhl.jpg

latest

That's my Captain Marvel :to:
Speak on it but don't just make shyt up about it. :manny:
Would you rather Nicole Behari be Monica Lynne or Rambeau?