I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
agreed with all the points in this video. Marvel diggin in the crates. With the exception of Spiderman, they're not just redoing origin stories of the same 3 characters over and over. And I hope they realize they don't have to start from the very beginning with every character, quick flash backs works. People have wikipedia now, you don't have to explain all the characters on screen.

I think making Batman one of the centerpieces of the DCEU may have contributed to its current demise. Batman fatigue if you will. It's no accident Wonder Woman did better numbers and was more critically acclaimed because she was a new character.

And the reason why Avengers 4 will be the end of era for certain characters being the centerpieces. If they don't die or retire all together, I can see them making cameo's. But even that will cause fatigue which is why they want to explore the cosmic universe which is smart.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I think making Batman one of the centerpieces of the DCEU may have contributed to its current demise. Batman fatigue if you will. It's no accident Wonder Woman did better numbers and was more critically acclaimed because she was a new character.

And the reason why Avengers 4 will be the end of era for certain characters being the centerpieces. If they don't die or retire all together, I can see them making cameo's. But even that will cause fatigue which is why they want to explore the cosmic universe which is smart.
yeah, i know i've complained about Batman and Superman being re-done over and over. Marvel need to chill on Spiderman movies too. DC needs to just dig in the crates and stop trying to be safe with Justice League characters.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
They playing the first Avengers on cable and dayum Scarlette booty meats in that uniform :whoo:

2mn3whv.jpg

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The key thing you said is "good is good"

There are indeed some good Rated R movies but there are also some good PG-13. Adding some "fukks", t*ts, or more blood dont automatically make a movie great. If that was the case more people would put Kick Ass series and Wanted more higher on the list of great comic book movies.

But if you compared a hard Rated R Kick Ass to the PG-13 The Dark Knight.... that Rated R level did nothing and TDK shyts on Kick Ass badly..... Kick Ass isnt better than Cap 2 and 3 or possibly Wonder Woman. Hell some would say Kick Ass aint even better than Justice League:russ:

R rating isnt diversifying.... its putting lipstick on a pig.

Making a comic book movie a political thriller, a heist flick, a horror flick, a comedy, a drama, a sci fi, and etc genres..... thats diversifying.

Martha
You missed the entire point. But go ahead.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
i KNOW you nikkas is tryna clim diversity as a MCU thing, the same MCU that took years of outrage and petitions to finally get Black Panther lmaooo ya'll sniffing and getting high on your own supply :mjlol:

foh
That it took the MCU 10 years and this social media/social justice era to make a movie about a black superhero or even have a black female hero appear in film (race bent as Valkyrie) is lame as fuk. Ike "all black characters look alike and women characters don't sell" Perlmutter being in the position he was, also lame.

But Marvel has done a good job of course correcting. Not just Panther but Falcon from CA:WS ("i'm just a weaker, slower inferior version of Cap") to CA:CW where he actually takes charge and is formidable in his own right, is a welcomed adjustment.

DC has characters like GL Stewart, Marie, Virgil Hawkins, and Michael **** with potential but it comes down to prioritization and execution. Not a big fan of what i've seen so far, but we'll see how things progress.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You missed the entire point. But go ahead.

Yea:jbhmm:

So I went back..... reread everything said:dwillhuh:

NOPE:usure:

Got it.... completely understood everything said and point being made.

Respect my G:salute:

Moving along.... to all the "bu bu bu bu but its took soooooooo long for for diversity or a black comic book character to come to the big screen" folks.

(Mind you Sam L and A. Mackie been getting solid big parts in the past few films they been in or at worse neither have been "FINN'd")

But its common knowledge that Marvel plans deep in the future, rumor has it they have a strategy for the next 20+ movies and back in the middle Phase 1 they had Phase 2 and 3 already planned out. Over the past few summers they already got Phase 4 planned out. (Thats on record)

Who's to say it wasnt already planned to have BP drop when it dropping and where is the smoking gun proof that there was never a BP movie planned and in a world of Billions, 1700 folks voices were heard and changed the course of their planning?:ld:

Do niccas really STILL not see the pattern of Fiegie of "playing" coy now 10 years later? THIS NICCA WONT EVEN TELL HIS CAST THE NAME OF A4 FOR THE SAKE OF KEEPING SECRETS NOT TO SPOIL shyt. So why the fukk would back in 2012 when asked about BP he'd come out and say it when their whole intent and pattern is to keep secrecy to surprise folks later?

Martha

parallax

Superstar
Daps
agreed with all the points in this video. Marvel diggin in the crates. With the exception of Spiderman, they're not just redoing origin stories of the same 3 characters over and over. And I hope they realize they don't have to start from the very beginning with every character, quick flash backs works. People have wikipedia now, you don't have to explain all the characters on screen.

im fine with no introductions for the vell kids, but wikipedia isnt the answer to a lot of things. hell a lot of non readers still confuse the ultimate universe and its actions with the classic

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yea:jbhmm:

So I went back..... reread everything said:dwillhuh:

NOPE:usure:

Got it.... completely understood everything said and point being made.

Respect my G:salute:

Moving along.... to all the "bu bu bu bu but its took soooooooo long for for diversity or a black comic book character to come to the big screen" folks.

(Mind you Sam L and A. Mackie been getting solid big parts in the past few films they been in or at worse neither have been "FINN'd")

But its common knowledge that Marvel plans deep in the future, rumor has it they have a strategy for the next 20+ movies and back in the middle Phase 1 they had Phase 2 and 3 already planned out. Over the past few summers they already got Phase 4 planned out. (Thats on record)

Who's to say it wasnt already planned to have BP drop when it dropping and where is the smoking gun proof that there was never a BP movie planned and in a world of Billions, 1700 folks voices were heard and changed the course of their planning?:ld:

Do niccas really STILL not see the pattern of Fiegie of "playing" coy now 10 years later? THIS NICCA WONT EVEN TELL HIS CAST THE NAME OF A4 FOR THE SAKE OF KEEPING SECRETS NOT TO SPOIL shyt. So why the fukk would back in 2012 when asked about BP he'd come out and say it when their whole intent and pattern is to keep secrecy to surprise folks later?

Martha

Preach :lawd:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I know the marvel vs dc fake e-beef is the "cool thing", esp when comparing box office numbers or talking about superman's mom (or other dumbshyt), but yea, let's move along from that for a sec.. :mjgrin:

It's common knowledge that BP wasn't predetermined for Feb '18 b/c they bumped the original date to make room for SM:HC lol, and it's common knowledge on here that BP's role in CW was originally pegged for Spider-Man before the Sony deals broke down.

It's also common knowledge that a guy named Ike Perlmutter that was prejudice against black and female characters was also the creative head and micromanager of the MCU before shareholders had him moved. lol

It's also common knowledge that back in 2012, after GotG, Ant-Man and Thor 2 were announced, people were getting tired of no black panther news and Marvel vice-president Louis D'Esposito infamously said this when asked about it.
“He has a lot of the same characteristics of a Captain America: great character, good values… But it’s a little more difficult, maybe, creating [a world like Wakanda]. It’s always easier basing it here. For instance, ‘Iron Man 3’ is rooted right here in Los Angeles and New York. When you bring in other worlds, you’re always faced with those difficulties.

Which led to people putting him on blast for acting like making a magical futuristic viking nation or a space odyssey spanning planets was easier that making an advanced afrikan nation

So yea, it's common knowledge that Marvel was on their share of bullshyt when it came to the black (among other non white-male) characters, pretty much having to race bend nick fury to his "ultimates" counterpart, and Idris, just to add some 'color' to the Avengers and Thor, but they have since turned it around in the last couple years. to their credit.

But yea sure, back to Martha and shyt :pachaha:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Common Knowledge? Show some concrete proof then.

A quote about “difficulty” isn’t really a smoking gun. It’s also difficult making a talking squirrel and tree connect with people, it’s difficult to make a guy who talks to ants cool.

When did common knowledge even become actual facts?

The whole Ike thing. Ok so say he is a racist and was removed. Do we actually believe there is no longer any more racist people working in Marvel or any company like that and everyone there are BLM loving Democrats?

Common Knowledge = Speculation.

A very few thousand people ain’t gonna make them do no shyt they don’t wanna do or have no intention of doing. And Marvel has never shown their cards too early.

Shuffling also doesn’t prove anything too, I mean it can be easily said that back in 2010 it wasn’t predetermined that there was gonna be a Spider-Man movie and probably wasn’t predetermined that there was gonna be an IronFist series either. (Speaking of which, how did racist let a Luke Cage series get made?)

Also we gotta stop doing this;

“Man that Marvel vs DC beef is lame”

But then be in other threads laughing, contributing to the;

Kobe Stan vs Bron stan, Xbox vs Sony, Drake Stan vs True School HipHop stan, Pro Black Militants vs PAWG lover Stan, Female lovers vs Female GMB Hater Stan, WWE stan vs Non WWE stan, Kliq Stan vs Indie Stan,

And etc shyt ebeefs.

It’s crazy how it’s looked down here but sooooooooo cool everywhere on the board. Everyone doing the same shyt but with different subject matter

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I know the marvel vs dc fake e-beef is the "cool thing", esp when comparing box office numbers or talking about superman's mom (or other dumbshyt), but yea, let's move along from that for a sec.. :mjgrin:

It's common knowledge that BP wasn't predetermined for Feb '18 b/c they bumped the original date to make room for SM:HC lol, and it's common knowledge on here that BP's role in CW was originally pegged for Spider-Man before the Sony deals broke down.

It's also common knowledge that a guy named Ike Perlmutter that was prejudice against black and female characters was also the creative head and micromanager of the MCU before shareholders had him moved. lol

It's also common knowledge that back in 2012, after GotG, Ant-Man and Thor 2 were announced, people were getting tired of no black panther news and Marvel vice-president Louis D'Esposito infamously said this when asked about it.

Which led to people putting him on blast for acting like making a magical futuristic viking nation or a space odyssey spanning planets was easier that making an advanced afrikan nation

So yea, it's common knowledge that Marvel was on their share of bullshyt when it came to the black (among other non white-male) characters, pretty much having to race bend nick fury to his "ultimates" counterpart, and Idris, just to add some 'color' to the Avengers and Thor, but they have since turned it around in the last couple years. to their credit.

But yea sure, back to Martha and shyt :pachaha:
You really don't know what you're talking about.
- It's the other way around. BP was always going to be in Civil War, they had two scripts one with only BP in case they didn't get the rights back in time for Spiderman and one with both BP and Spiderman which came to fruition. Look it up.
-Ike Perlmutter is a known racist who said there is no difference between Terrence Howard and Don Cheadle. That's fukked up, but he has never uttered a public word about Black Panther in his life. If you can find me a quote, I'll believe you. You are hardcore speculating. He let a Black Nick Fury happen when they could have easily went with the white version. How did that get passed his micromanaging and racism?
- It's also common knowledge Vibranium got a mention in Captain America The First Avenger, why would they do that with no plans of ever introducing the character?
- People complained but they have had the universe roughly planned out up 2028 in news reports from 2014 (again look it up). They just don't blurt out every detail ahead of time. It's called strategy.

And oh yeah Merry Christmas everybody. Hope you have a good one.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:russ:So it's "common knowledge" (speculation) that Marvel plans ahead in the future but its not "common knowledge" about Ike or the issues Marvel, DC and Hollywood in general have had with race and gender. Nikka no longer likes the terms he's using lol

And of course there are still racists in marvel and DC ya dummy :mjlol: Ike is still with that company. That's the point.

i.e. Martvel gets credit for course correcting and turning a big corner but no one acting like it's always been rosie or their issues with race and gender inclusion hasnt been as "common" as their planning for the future.

And no, poor black representation and depiction is lame as fukk (get it right) DC vs Marvel, Kobe vs Jordan, Xbox vs PS4 is just coli stans, coli'ing. :mjgrin:

This was just a brief segue from the usual. Lol

Merry Christmas to all