I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
couple ideas as for a way to tease the characters they just got:

- at the end of A4 and they've beaten thanos, have surfer in space looking down at earth and think 'this would be a good planet to satisfy his hunger'....

- show prof x somewhere with other recognizable xmen saying something like 'it's time we come out the shadows'....

- show doom chillin in his country, plotting about something since he's seen thanos/the avengers/etc....

- show osborne in some type of press interview talking about leading the rebuilding of ny/other major cities and talking about how avengers can do good with strong leadership, aka him in charge....

Now that the Da Comp is pretty much depleted and done till at best Nov 2018

@jayshiggs, spruce up our defenses:diamondbackthreat:

@wire28 destroy any remaining scraps of Clark Kent’s or Dem Clown remnants you come across:killmongermad:

And @BXKingPin82, get this man lutha his Marvel Hat:blackmouse:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Next person mentioning that gif is gettin negged and reported
7htmonq_zpsaf84fhrb.png
n5diId8_zps5s1a9hxp.png
:demonic:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Now that the Da Comp is pretty much depleted and done till at best Nov 2018

@jayshiggs, spruce up our defenses:diamondbackthreat:

@wire28 destroy any remaining scraps of Clark Kent’s or Dem Clown remnants you come across:killmongermad:

And @BXKingPin82, get this man lutha his Marvel Hat:blackmouse:

Martha
The victory tour we bout to do in 2018 will be epic :ohlawd:

Our enemy is finally defeated (flopped) and we have just acquired the final piece to the puzzle that gives us unlimited power :damn:

It’s been a long road but we finally did it. Marvel Gang I only have one more thing to tell you

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
:patrice:Dude wants to give away the farm in a post credits sequence. Definitely wouldn't try and squeeze The Silver Surfer origin in there, either.

IMO - The first and only thing Galactus should say is

5621480-2046637886-dwchf.jpg

I wouldn’t even show Galactus yet, I would save that reveal for the movie.

For the post credits scene I think just seeing his giant silhouette loom over some random planet would be good enough.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Question, yall brehs still think ... :wow: this Venom 'stand alone' movie stays in its own universe?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Question, yall brehs still think ... :wow: this Venom 'stand alone' movie stays in its own universe?
I bet it stays within itself if only because Avi Arad is an egomaniac and is hellbent on trying to control everything Spider-Man.

I really think he’s trying to build this Spider-Man-less Spider-Man universe out of spite to Marvel. He’s the reason the deal with Sony almost didn’t go through because he was so against the idea of an ensemble movie and the deal pretty much cut him out of the creative decisions for Spider-Man.

Avi Arad Says a Spider-Man Crossover Film Will Only Happen When They’re Out of Ideas

I think I’m probably a little bit of the militant here. I think it will take a moment in which we’ve run out of ideas. There’s so much to tell about Spider-Man. There’s so much to tell about the Sinister Six. The relationship between Spider-Man and Venom will bring a whole other world in.

Avi Arad Not Interested in ‘Spider-Man’ Joining ‘The Avengers’

“I for one don’t see the value for us in it. I think we’re doing such a good job with the Spider-Man Universe. Spider-Man is arguably the number one character in the world. He shouldn’t make a cameo

Basically, he’s mad the deal between Sony and Marvel took Spidey out of his hands and is trying to jumpstart this universe just cause he can’t play with Spider-Man by himself. Dude is legit crazy. He even went so far as to say he’s the reason the MCU exists :russ: