I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
lol best believe they have contingency plans if they ever got the x-men and f4 back just look how spidey changed things, plus with talk of post A4 bein super different and the 20 films on the way this shyt been known for a while. we gone eat regardless tho :pachaha:

Yes...... when Sony bent the knee...... they must’ve known that Fox was gonna submit to them too shortly.... just a matter of time.

That last F4 reboot movie..... we probably can look back at that as their official death blow...... then Xmen Apocalypse was it......

Logan and Deadpool wasn’t enough to save them.

They better hope they can end on a great note and New Mutants does well

Martha

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We may FINALLY get a good fantastic four movie!:ohlawd:

Namor, Doom, Galactus too!:ohlawd:

This thread needs to be stickied.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
And really I'm not even worried. Marvel doesn't rush things. We still haven't seen Captain Marvel on screen and won't until 2019 and we have known about her movie since 2014.

she supposed to show up in infinity war and then she get her own movie, like black panther

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after seeing/thinking/talking more about the new star wars movie, i've come to the conclusion they put that shyt out cause this is disney's new 'star wars'....marvel that is...there are people that will have grown up on this the same way others grew up on star wars....and at this point, they've made their money back from the star wars purchase, everything they make now is just icing on the cake....they just invested $52 billion into marvel.....all you gotta do is follow the money....while i might not like it, i understand....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
couple ideas as for a way to tease the characters they just got:

- at the end of A4 and they've beaten thanos, have surfer in space looking down at earth and think 'this would be a good planet to satisfy his hunger'....

- show prof x somewhere with other recognizable xmen saying something like 'it's time we come out the shadows'....

- show doom chillin in his country, plotting about something since he's seen thanos/the avengers/etc....

- show osborne in some type of press interview talking about leading the rebuilding of ny/other major cities and talking about how avengers can do good with strong leadership, aka him in charge....

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

:patrice:Dude wants to give away the farm in a post credits sequence. Definitely wouldn't try and squeeze The Silver Surfer origin in there, either.

IMO - The first and only thing Galactus should say is

5621480-2046637886-dwchf.jpg