I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Brehs 2018 is gonna be the year Marvel takes a shyt on every franchise in existence. I actually didn't realize it until watching the IW trailer and trailer reactions. There is an entire generation who were between 8 - 18 when Ironman dropped who have literally came of age with the characters and really everything that can compare (Harry Potter, LotR, DC heroes :mjlol:) has run its course.
On top of that the slate for 2018 is really fukkin' strong with BP, IW and AatW. :wow:
And on top of that we will likely get more announcements of the future of the MCU specifically about the newly acquired properties after IW drops.
It's over, a new imaginative, original franchise has to come along to take Marvel's spot. Star Wars, Fantastic Beasts or whatever are retreads of previous franchises, while they have huge followings they can't keep pace with Marvel now releasing 3 movies a year.
They did it brehs! :blessed:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@jayshiggs

Not just 3 movies but also pretty solid tv series in DD, JJ, LC, IF, and Punisher....... whether you loved them or hate them they hitting you at that level too and then now have Legion and The Gifted, no telling what they may decide with AoSh (as I’ve heard talks of them possibly bringing Spidergirl to future seasonss just when your thought this was the final season).

Marvel killing it on all platforms

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
@jayshiggs

Not just 3 movies but also pretty solid tv series in DD, JJ, LC, IF, and Punisher....... whether you loved them or hate them they hitting you at that level too and then now have Legion and The Gifted, no telling what they may decide with AoSh (as I’ve heard talks of them possibly bringing Spidergirl to future seasonss just when your thought this was the final season).

Marvel killing it on all platforms

Martha
:wow: fukkin' crazy. I had high hopes but damn! This shyt is nuts!

Jards

All Star
Daps
Take this with a grain of salt brehs. We'll find out if my friend is legit later if it turns out true. I know for a fact she works for Marvel, but dunno how much she actually knows.
IMG_20170928_051238.jpg
Photo removed now but this tweet was talking about who bought Stark tower. They didn't just buy the building the bought the whole block :wow:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Brehs 2018 is gonna be the year Marvel takes a shyt on every franchise in existence. I actually didn't realize it until watching the IW trailer and trailer reactions. There is an entire generation who were between 8 - 18 when Ironman dropped who have literally came of age with the characters and really everything that can compare (Harry Potter, LotR, DC heroes :mjlol:) has run its course.
On top of that the slate for 2018 is really fukkin' strong with BP, IW and AatW. :wow:
And on top of that we will likely get more announcements of the future of the MCU specifically about the newly acquired properties after IW drops.
It's over, a new imaginative, original franchise has to come along to take Marvel's spot. Star Wars, Fantastic Beasts or whatever are retreads of previous franchises, while they have huge followings they can't keep pace with Marvel now releasing 3 movies a year.
They did it brehs! :blessed:
Its an honor and a privilege to be able to watch the takeover come to fruition :spidermanblessed:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So with the buyout, is there a waiting period or can they gradually start adding them after Infinity War?

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
They can't just suddenly add people until everything is settled completely, which apparently takes like a year or so, then afterwards they can start making plans for the next phase. So best bet is that we're gonna start seeing new marvel characters after the 2nd infinity war or even later. Any sooner than that and it'll be rushed and blatant fan service.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They can't just suddenly add people until everything is settled completely, which apparently takes like a year or so, then afterwards they can start making plans for the next phase. So best bet is that we're gonna start seeing new marvel characters after the 2nd infinity war or even later. Any sooner than that and it'll be rushed and blatant fan service.

And really I'm not even worried. Marvel doesn't rush things. We still haven't seen Captain Marvel on screen and won't until 2019 and we have known about her movie since 2014.