I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Damn
X-Men in the Marvel universe got me turned on
I believe Fox was going to do good things with New Mutants tho
But foh at not having Roberto black

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Brehs, Amazon.co.uk has some great deals on the MCU Blu-ray sets - copped both phases :blessed: (they're region free so might be interesting for you Amurricans as well):

91j%2BQk0CTzL._SL1500_.jpg

A1PpaeCtptL._SL1500_.jpg

Damn breh you had me excited. I thought it was gonna be that cheap for the sets that come in the tesseract briefcase and the orb.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Not so low key but if DC achieved this.....
There would be separated dedicated threads boasting about these....:lolbron:

Why we gotta be humble and not petty like 3 of the main DC Stan’s?:mjlol:

Martha

JL flopped
MARVEL is about to get Xmen and F4 back.
BP around the corner followed by IW.

Marvel has so many wins right now and is so beyond the whole DCEU competion that it's not worth the time :manny:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
JL flopped
MARVEL is about to get Xmen and F4 back.
BP around the corning followed by IW.

Marvel has so many wins right now and is so beyond the whole DCEU competion that it's not worth the time :manny:

*initial reaction to this post*

giphy.gif

*second reaction after reading a second time*

200.gif

Martha

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
*initial reaction to this post*

giphy.gif

*second reaction after reading a second time*

200.gif

Martha

It's not even fun trolling DC threads at this point. And I called the fukkery when they first announced bvs and the DCEU. But nobody would listen.

AND now DC will be following behind Black Panther, Infinity War and Antman 2 next year with......

Aquaman :dead:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
We would never have contemplated a day would come where captain America > superman :wow: but it's here

In a way, this is very telling of the contrast between Marvel and DC's decision making so far.

Both companies had this stereotypically boring goody-to-shoe "boy scout" hero that's supposed to be the numero uno of their cinematic universes... but that the mainstream generally :russell: about, for the same reasons they also boo John Cena.

In contrast, both companies had this billionaire playboy + billion dollar box office a$$hole who the general public embraced, adored and elevated as the true number one.

And so, the way Disney used RDJ/Iron Man to lowkey elevate Chris Evans in those Avengers movies + what the Russo bros did with CA:TWS & CW... they just made a blonde blue-eyed cac dressed in red white and blue with the name "captain a-mmurrica" not be some corny, forced white-privileged political agenda for social media to destroy.. They made him "cool" on a global scale, and the face of the Avengers now.. all without damaging the brand of their og cash cow Iron Man. Very impressive.

On the flip side, WB didn't really do Superman any favors. Bats basically had Superman beat and begging, plus had the best fight scenes, cool moments, saved martha, and now gets to be the one who assembles and leads the justice league. Whereas Superman is 6 feet under with nothing but a pity party for his emo efforts.

@Diasporan Royalty thread reminded me of our conversation from nearly 2 years ago in this very thread @wire28

Just the other day one of the Russos equated Chris Evan's Captain America to Christopher Reeve's Superman :ohhh:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I’d like to see in tha next phase smaller scale Marvel villains like The Wrecking Crew, The Hood, The Sinister Six, etc.,

Nothing would be doper than seeing an Avengers movie being kicked off with them stopping the Wrecking Crew from robbing a bank or some SHIELD/ROXXON shipment