I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I'm bout tired of ppl shytting on BP. We get a cool ass BLACK super hero flick that did numbers and mfs keep tearing it down
:russ: I never said BP1 was a bad movie lol. BP1 is one of a few mcu movies I can actually rewatch. CW’s T’challa was just the superior T’challa. Bro was a dope live action adaptation of the character, more so than his own movie. This is not an unpopular opinion lol.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Civil War also had Wakanda announce to the world who they really are, but then in BP theyre still hiding and secretive. It's like Coogler didnt see that ending.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Civil War also had Wakanda announce to the world who they really are, but then in BP theyre still hiding and secretive. It's like Coogler didnt see that ending.
You got the timeline confused he did that after BP. The after credits for CW was Bucky getting frozen by Wakandan scientists and BP telling Cap he will take on whoever.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
You got the timeline confused he did that after BP. The after credits for CW was Bucky getting frozen by Wakandan scientists and BP telling Cap he will take on whoever.

He reveals vibranium and talks about joining the world. They were no longer going to be secretive

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Wrong! That conference was about the Accords and Wakandan being in favor of them after some of their researchers got blown up in Nigeria by Scarlet Witch.
Yes, and he said the vibranium was from Wakanda, and theyre not going back into the shadows. He is talking about joining the world and wakanda being a leader in improving it.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm bout tired of ppl shytting on BP. We get a cool ass BLACK super hero flick that did numbers and mfs keep tearing it down

It's not just BP, it's Wakanda Forever. Only 3 movies made more than Wakanda Forever post End Game and they all had a bunch of cameos (Spider Man, Dead Pool, Dr Strange).

It cleared well over $800 million with it's biggest star absent.

Black people in this country kill me. :snoop:

A lot of them helped derail Wakanda Forever, and stopped supporting the brand over dumb shyt. Wakanda is the only majority black IP in the MCU, and because a lot of people stayed home, it got put on the back burner. AND resources allocated to other shyt. We don't have the luxury of throwing shyt like that in the bushes.

Then you got Teyonah Parris getting stuck in a movie that shouldn't have been made in the first place, essentially killing or downgrading her status in the MCU.