I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
MCU T'Challa wasn't a coward.

To use wrestling terminology, he was however a poorly booked face in his own movie but fortunately had so much good will from how strongly booked he was in Civil War.

Examples in BP1:
the last hostage taker getting the drop on him in the opening scene bc he was too p*ssy whipped so Okoye had to save the day, M'Baku whooping his ass until his mom told him to man up, jumping recklessly in front of Klaw and only surviving bc Klaw was conveniently out of bullets but then getting blasted anyway while Okoye and Nakia leave him behind, Killmonger whoopin his ass without a clear moment of blatant interference to cause him to have the advantage (a contrast from the source material), and pretty much having Nakia be the one with agency who was the mvp of the film,

When isolated, most of these instances can be waived off as "plot-necessitites" or "strengthinng the supporting cast", but collectively you see the pattern and how it was a precursor of sorts to the issues ppl have had with Disney's depictions of straight males in their attempt to overcompensate for previous low/weak female represetnation.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Yes, and he said the vibranium was from Wakanda, and theyre not going back into the shadows. He is talking about joining the world and wakanda being a leader in improving it.
And in BP2 it literally starts with one of the Wakandian outreach centers being robbed by those same governments

The queen then says, they opened the shyt up but don't trust them cacs with the vibranium, but would still help countries with tech and advancement... Hence the centers

But that wasn't good enough for the cacs so they tried to fukk around and found out

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man imagine me making this same thread, then seeing some of the responses from some ho ass niccas on Coli.

That’s why I had to stop taking some cats seriously they shoot shots at me cuz they cowards who are selective on what “annoys” them or what they consider “terrible” :mjlol:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
After he got thrown off the cliff i cut it off.

#notmyking
#notmytchalla
killmonger-threw-black-panther-off-a-waterfall-in-their-v0-5jmerpmtqxz91.jpg

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I cut out going to the movies altogether, including that AMC A-List Membership. No more being the only one forced to see those lackluster movies, just because I already paid for them. And no more overloading on, and overpaying for that salty popcorn and those large drinks as a result. And most of all, no more dealing with that bad customer service. I feel more safe watching Tubi.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I cut out going to the movies altogether, including that AMC A-List Membership. No more being the only one forced to see those lackluster movies, just because I already paid for them. And no more overloading on, and overpaying for that salty popcorn and those large drinks as a result. And most of all, no more dealing with that bad customer service. I feel more safe watching Tubi.
You sound like an incel

Take a shower, put on some deodorant, get a woman and go to the movies you loser :scust: