I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Can’t compare an Apple to an Apple

But it’s still sillier that comparing Gunns Superman to The Marvels or have that be the BAR for SMs success:sas2:
:picard:Who’s comparing Gunn’s Supes to The Marvels? I thought people were comparing it to Gunn’s other superhero projects.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
And it was white guys who wrote him that way. Coogler made him a bytch
I think it had more to do with the setting than anything. Black Panther can beat the shyt out of Bucky and talk shyt to Cap, but can't really be going around hoing his own people like that while still being seen as a good king. but how you gonna a do a solo black panther film without most of it being in Wakanda?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

He was more menacing because someone murdered his father in front of him. And he wasnt a king.

Shuri was more menacing in Wakanda forever because first her brother died and she couldn’t save him then her mother died.

Context is everything.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: T’challa was him in Civil War afterwards he was alright. No disrespect to Chadwick tho he was just doing his job.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Dope thread

I hope certain sensitive ass bytches stay out of here. Ain’t no one got time for someone’s emotions or getting mad at words generally not directed at them and don’t affect them in any way.

Sidenote…. Will be interested to see what plans they have for the new BP