I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully Deadpool 3 saves the mcu and rejuvenate it. Galactic just got cast and it's barely making news... 6-8 years ago, this would have been huge

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Hopefully Deadpool 3 saves the mcu and rejuvenate it. Galactic just got cast and it's barely making news... 6-8 years ago, this would have been huge
The first 2 Deadpool movies were mid at best :mjlol:

In 2018 if you would have created a thread suggesting Deadpool saving the MCU, you would’ve gotten 4 warning points for low quality posting and the thread would’ve been bushed.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The first 2 Deadpool movies were mid at best :mjlol:

In 2018 if you would have created a thread suggesting Deadpool saving the MCU, you would’ve gotten 4 warning points for low quality posting and the thread would’ve been bushed.

Ryan Reynolds needs to go if this movie is as bad as I think its probably going to be. Glad to see Wesley Snipes and EVF is back:salute:,and #InCooglerWeTrust:wow:

Daps
Niccas thought there’s was finna be a funeral:mjgrin:
but instead saw a new birth!:umad:

Not so fast. We will wait to see how DP3 does.

There's no guarantee that this is going to be good. Remember this is a former Fox property that is being nerfed by Disney. This will be the first direct transfer of a Fox property to Disney. We honestly don't know what this is gonna be yet.