I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Come join the DC side breh :mjgrin:

Gunn bout to make some fire movies

Breh.. give it up.

The problem with DC is that they have little to no grounded characters. They have fictional cities like Gotham and Metropolis. Superman is too op to have any real threats, which is why they invented a get out of jail free card with kryptonite, even though it's impossible for the remnants of another planet in another galaxy reaching earth in 30 years are slim to none.

Not to mention, there's now 27 types of kryptonite :snoop:

They need to redo the entire history of the character. CAC are all stuck in the 1950's.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Breh.. give it up.

The problem with DC is that they have little to no grounded characters. They have fictional cities like Gotham and Metropolis. Superman is too op to have any real threats, which is why they invented a get out of jail free card with kryptonite, even though it's impossible for the remnants of another planet in another galaxy reaching earth in 30 years are slim to none.

They need to redo the entire history of the character. CAC are all stuck in the 1950's.

Na….. I won’t give up….

I was once part of the Illuminati that helped elect you as a Marvel Set General

Now I’m trynna recruit you to be a DC Set GOD :lolbron:

You will turn one day

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Na….. I won’t give up….

I was once part of the Illuminati that helped elect you as a Marvel Set General

Now I’m trynna recruit you to be a DC Set GOD :lolbron:

You will turn one day
Kevin Feige was 35 when he helped launch the MCU.

He’s 51 today.

James Gunn is 58.

And let’s keep it 100. Fans fell in love with the characters more than the actual movies. The first Guardians was a classic, but it had a weak villain and a dumb ending. The second one was meh. The third one was better, but how he portrayed Drax and Adam Warlock is a fireable offense.

I’m not saying he’s going to create a shytty universe, but it’s not hard to outdo the DCEU :mjlol:

Marvel has slipped horribly. But let’s not act like they don’t have a bigger war chest of characters. Gunn is going to try and recreate the old MCU magic, but it’s hard to be first at something that’s already been done.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Breh.. give it up.

:mjlol:I guess Supes rogues gallery doesn’t count. Bruhs just be talking lol.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I hope it's bullshyt. Why are they shoehorning Miles in? The spider-verse joints are dope. Seems thirsty.
Money :mjlol:

They’ve been shoehorning shyt since the beginning of phase 4. And they took it to another level since the last spiderman movie.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Of course they're likely going to pull the trigger on Miles. About the smartest thing they've done in years. The character is at his peak in popularity and we've already had three different reboots with Peter Parker. Miles was always coming to the MCU sooner than later.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
You BP apologists make me sick.

Coogler made a black king cry and a coward.

Yall so thirsty for anything black you accept nonsense.

fukk outta here
Nothing is wrong with showing the hero shedding a tear. But when has the mcu T’challa been a coward? I’m not the biggest fan of Coogler’s take on T’challa. But he never was a coward.

Last edited: