I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Director James Gunn set Twitter on fire recently when he announced he had completed the first draft of the new Guardians screenplay. Star Chris Pratt has even confessed that the concept for the second film brought tears to his eyes when he heard it. Two years is too long of a wait for the follow up to this awesome new franchise!

:to:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Director James Gunn set Twitter on fire recently when he announced he had completed the first draft of the new Guardians screenplay. Star Chris Pratt has even confessed that the concept for the second film brought tears to his eyes when he heard it. Two years is too long of a wait for the follow up to this awesome new franchise!

:to:
GotG 2 is Marvel's ace in the hole. They gonna bank heavy off of this.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Captain America: Civil War footage screened at D23 Expo!
At today’s Walt Disney Studios Live Action presentation at the D23 Expo in Anaheim, California, an extended bit of Captain America: Civil War footage was screened for the attendees. Our own Silas Lesnick recapped it as follows:

It begins with Falcon, Cap and Widow monitoring a marketplace. “Red wing activate!” says Falcon! He’s got a drone version of his comic book falcon sidekick! The drone goes under a truck and scans it. There’s something built into the design of the truck.

“It’s a battering ram,” says Widow. “Move now,” says Cap. Falcon leaps right off the building, falling and activating his wings just before he crashes. Widow runs through the marketplace with lots of flips and martial arts action. Crossbones is standing in the center of the marketplace, Cap starts to fight him. Crossbones is angry about what Cap did to his face, but Cap knocks him back, knocking his mask off. Crossbones says something about Bucky and it grabs Cap’s attention. We hear General Ross’ voice, “The world owes you an unpayable debt,” he says. “But some people use the world vigilante. People are afraid.”

We see Bucky in the same room from the end of Ant-Man. A quick shot of Scarlet Witch. Vision, dressed in a tuxedo sitting by a chess board. There’s a funeral. The coffin has a Union Jack on it. Tony Stark looks at Cap, “Sometimes I want to punch you in your perfect teeth,” he says.

“Without boundaries,” Stark says, “We’re no better than the bad guys.”

“So far nothing has happened that can’t be undone,” says Ross off camera.

There’s a shot of War Machine with Iron Man! Cap’s team gathers. Falcon, Scarlet Witch, and Hawkeye are there. Hawkeye vs. Black Widow! “We’re still friends, right?” asks Widow. “It depends on how hard you hit me!” says Hawkeye. In a parking garage, Falcon opens a van’s door. Scott Lang is inside, asleep. He jumps up and is super-excited to see Steve Rogers. “I’m shaking your hand too long,” he says, overjoyed. “I know you, too” he says to Scarlet Witch, unable to take his eyes off cap, “You’re great.”

“I know you know a lot of super people,” says Lang. “So thinks for thanking of me! I mean, thanks for thinking of me!”

Prior to “Civil War” though, Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige spoke about the upcoming Doctor Strange, including a video message from star Benedict Cumberbatch teasing “girls, cars, explosions, and a bit of astral projecting into multiple dimensions.” Production art was shown for the film, including:

“We see Strange being monitored by SHIELD with director Scott Derrickson narrating the plot. It looks like we’re going to have some different Strange costume variations. Lots of weird astral plane stuff with a cosmic bent. We see planets and lights, there are city scenes with cars suspended in the air. The city itself looks like it’s twisting in on itself, kind of like INCEPTION. He gets in the car crash and goes on a search for the Ancient One. The final shot is actually rendered test footage of a hand delivering a blast of light.”

Captain America: Civil War will be the inaugural film in Marvel’s Phase Three, launching into theaters on May 6, 2016. Doctor Strange will follow suit and debut November 4, 2016.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Captain America: Civil War footage screened at D23 Expo!
At today’s Walt Disney Studios Live Action presentation at the D23 Expo in Anaheim, California, an extended bit of Captain America: Civil War footage was screened for the attendees. Our own Silas Lesnick recapped it as follows:

It begins with Falcon, Cap and Widow monitoring a marketplace. “Red wing activate!” says Falcon! He’s got a drone version of his comic book falcon sidekick! The drone goes under a truck and scans it. There’s something built into the design of the truck.

“It’s a battering ram,” says Widow. “Move now,” says Cap. Falcon leaps right off the building, falling and activating his wings just before he crashes. Widow runs through the marketplace with lots of flips and martial arts action. Crossbones is standing in the center of the marketplace, Cap starts to fight him. Crossbones is angry about what Cap did to his face, but Cap knocks him back, knocking his mask off. Crossbones says something about Bucky and it grabs Cap’s attention. We hear General Ross’ voice, “The world owes you an unpayable debt,” he says. “But some people use the world vigilante. People are afraid.”

We see Bucky in the same room from the end of Ant-Man. A quick shot of Scarlet Witch. Vision, dressed in a tuxedo sitting by a chess board. There’s a funeral. The coffin has a Union Jack on it. Tony Stark looks at Cap, “Sometimes I want to punch you in your perfect teeth,” he says.

“Without boundaries,” Stark says, “We’re no better than the bad guys.”

“So far nothing has happened that can’t be undone,” says Ross off camera.

There’s a shot of War Machine with Iron Man! Cap’s team gathers. Falcon, Scarlet Witch, and Hawkeye are there. Hawkeye vs. Black Widow! “We’re still friends, right?” asks Widow. “It depends on how hard you hit me!” says Hawkeye. In a parking garage, Falcon opens a van’s door. Scott Lang is inside, asleep. He jumps up and is super-excited to see Steve Rogers. “I’m shaking your hand too long,” he says, overjoyed. “I know you, too” he says to Scarlet Witch, unable to take his eyes off cap, “You’re great.”

“I know you know a lot of super people,” says Lang. “So thinks for thanking of me! I mean, thanks for thinking of me!”

Prior to “Civil War” though, Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige spoke about the upcoming Doctor Strange, including a video message from star Benedict Cumberbatch teasing “girls, cars, explosions, and a bit of astral projecting into multiple dimensions.” Production art was shown for the film, including:

“We see Strange being monitored by SHIELD with director Scott Derrickson narrating the plot. It looks like we’re going to have some different Strange costume variations. Lots of weird astral plane stuff with a cosmic bent. We see planets and lights, there are city scenes with cars suspended in the air. The city itself looks like it’s twisting in on itself, kind of like INCEPTION. He gets in the car crash and goes on a search for the Ancient One. The final shot is actually rendered test footage of a hand delivering a blast of light.”

Captain America: Civil War will be the inaugural film in Marvel’s Phase Three, launching into theaters on May 6, 2016. Doctor Strange will follow suit and debut November 4, 2016.
2016 can't come fast enough :wow:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
'Thor 3' Finds Its Director

'Thor 3' Finds Its Director

Borys Kit
October 2, 2015
Taiki Waititi, who co-wrote and co-directed the vampire spoof What We Do In the Shadows, is in negotiations to direct the third installment of Marvel’s Thor movies, titled Thor: Ragnarok.

Chris Hemsworth is reprising his role of the Norse god of thunder.

Waititi’s emergence as the choice caps off a round of intense meetings that took place over the last month. ??Ruben Fleischer, Rob Letterman and Rawson Marshall Thurber were the other directors that were finalists for the gig.

Waititi is the latest head-scratcher from Marvel for their pick to direct a big-budget extravaganza, especially one steeped in the Norse mythology and an Apocalypse myth.

Read More: 'Age of Ultron' Deleted Scene Reveals Thor Seeking Answers in Cave

Waititi is best known for his comedic work — co-starring with Jemaine Clement in What We Do In the Shadows, the well-regarded vampire parody that debuted at Sundance.

He wrote and directed episodes of Flight of the Conchords and is a writer on Disney’s upcoming animated feature Moana, which will star Dwayne Johnson.

(Fun fact: he appeared with Ryan Reynolds in Green Lantern, the 2011 adventure movie from Marvel’s superhero movie rival, Warner Bros.)

Read More: 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Stuntman on Toughest Scenes, 'Thor 3'

While Waititi may not be the obvious choice for a movie such as a Thor installment, the kind of outside-of-the-box thinking behind hires like Waititi's has served Marvel well. The studio tapped comedy directors Joe and Anthony Russo for Captain America: The Winter Soldier, a move that turned out so well that the brothers not only directed the third Captain America movie, they are now working on the new Avengers outings.

Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn is another example of someone from the fringes that Marvel brought into the majors.

??

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
ABC Developing Dwayne McDuffie-Created 'Damage Control' Comic as a Comedy Series

marvel-logo.png

ABC has put into development, a TV series based on the Marvel comic "Damage Control," which was created by the late Dwayne McDuffie and Ernie Colón.Damage, and follows a fictional construction company called Damage Control, which specializes in repairing the property damage caused by conflicts between superheroes and supervillains - a cool concept!

jpg

Dwayne McDuffie

the company worked with the Avengers when converting the old Avenger’s Mansion into a park after it was all but demolished by an attack from the Masters of Evil; and they worked with the Fantastic Four and S.H.I.E.L.D. engineers in rebuilding the destroyed Baxter Building into Four Freedoms Plaza. Not only do they work for the superhuman community, but Damage Control also works with government, private companies such as Tony Stark/Ironman's Stark Enterprises, and they even work with individuals on a case by case basis. One of their smaller clients is that of Josie’s Bar,, which exists in Daredevil's universe.

Damage control uses state of the art technology, so that they can finish repairs and reconstructions in record time, and have virtually zero competition. In order to pay for their services, individuals and private companies go through their “super hero insurance” or Extraordinary Activity Assurance. However, if one isn’t covered, they can always apply for funds from the Federal Disaster Area Stipend from New York City to pay for Damage Control's assistance. More on

Marvel.com:Damage Control - Marvel Universe Wiki: The definitive online source for Marvel super hero bios.

The original comic was published in 1989 in a serialized story published in the anthology comic Marvel Comics Presents #19.

The potential ABC series is being developed as a half-hour comedy from Marvel.

Of course Disney owns both ABC and Marvel, so this is all under a single roof.

ABC is already home to "Agents of SHIELD" and "Agent Carter," with a 3rd Marvel project coming from John Ridley, which is currently being kept underwaps.

Worth noting that Disney/Marvel did say that we should expect the Marvel universe of comics and characters to be exploited on all platforms - TV, Film, web/streaming, etc. So this is just another project that falls underneath that umbrella.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
The MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE Has Officially Grossed Over $9 Billion Worldwide

After the critical and commercial success of aSpider-Man trilogy and an X-Men trilogy,Marvel Studios officially launched the Marvel Cinematic Universe on May 2, 2008 with Iron Man, which, not only resurrected the career of its star Robert Downey Jr., but also kicked off something truly special when Samuel L. Jackson made a cameo appearance as Nick Fury at the tail-end of the film to set-up The Avengers.

Fast forward seven years and eleven more films and now the Marvel Cinematic Universe is more or less the belle of the ball, with many competing studios trying to mimic the success of the now Disney-owned Marvel Studios. Depending on who you ask, the quality of their films have remained fairly consistent over the years, with the extensive world-building and lovable characters often a highlight for fans of the now multi-billion dollar franchise.

Marvel's latest offering, Ant-Man, recently opened in China and received a more than warm reception grossing over $43 million in its opening weekend and well, now more numbers have come in and it seems as though Ant-Man's recent surge has helped the MCU cross a major milestone... the $9 billion mark at the worldwide box office! It's the first franchise to ever reach the landmark number.

However, it should be noted, that on a per film basis, the eight Harry Potter films & six Lord Of The Rings films have grossed a considerable amount more than the twelve Marvel films.

Check out the current worldwide grosses, courtesy of Box Office Mojo, of all twelveMarvel Studios films below:
Marvel Studios' upcoming slate includesCaptain America: Civil War & Doctor Strange in 2016; Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol.2, Spider-Man, & Thor: Ragnarok in 2017; Black Panther,Avengers: Infinity War - Part 1, & Ant-Man and the Wasp in 2018; Captain Marvel, Avengers: Infinity War - Part 2, & Inhumans in 2019; and three untitled Marvel films in 2020. Looking at that lineup, they should continue to reach milestone after milestone for the foreseeable future.

giphy_zpsjkg0heh0.gif

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
"I would have all of your fans if I didn't go pop and I stayed on some conscious shyt"

bosslogic-s-brilliant-remakes-of-the-ant-man-movie-poster-460941.jpg

It's finally official; Ant-Man has grossed over half a billion dollars worldwide! Not bad for a movie about an obscure character who talks to ants.

Hey, remember all those people who said Ant-Man would be Marvel's first flop? Well, they've got to be feeling pretty daft right about now! After a very strong opening in China a couple of weeks back, Ant-Man has hit the $500 million mark worldwide, the fourth Disney film of 2015 to do so after Avengers: Age of Ultron,Inside Out, and Cinderella (so it's in very good company). It's also the seventh consecutive Marvel Cinematic Universe movie to reach this landmark figure and their ninth overall. With a haul of $86.4 million in China, Ant-Manhas $319.5 million internationally in total and $179 million from North America. With numbers like that, it's no wonder Marvel has added Ant-Man and The Wasp to Phase 3! Did you ever expect to see Ant-Man hit half a billion?

Starring Paul Rudd, Michael Douglas, Evangeline Lilly, Corey Stoll, Judy Greer, Bobby Cannavale, Michael Pena, John Slattery, and Hayley Atwell, Ant-Man is set to be released digitally on November 17th and on DVD and Blu-ray on December 8th.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 Casts Newcomer Pom Klementieff

It looks as though ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2’ has found its first new cast member… as newcomer Pom Klementieff joins the upcoming Marvel sequel.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the 29-year-old French-Canadian actress has signed up for the upcoming ‘Guardians’ sequel.

“Relative unknown Pom Klementieff has nabbed one of the new key roles in Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy 2,” they reveal. “James Gunn is also back as director and writer for the follow-up, which has a release date of May 5, 2017.”

Pom Klementieff has mostly worked in French cinema, with a respectable string of French films under her belt. But she’s perhaps best known for the role of Haeng-Bok in Spike Lee’s recent remake of Japanese revenge-thriller, ‘Oldboy’.

bfc22d511c5f19837d4111aae6286f43