I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Again, if it ain't from the trades you have to take these 'reports' with a grain of salt.

X-Men shouldn't be introduced in no backdoor type of way into the universe. Honestly, they should just reboot and start over from scratch with the X-Men.

WELL THE XMEN HAVE ALREADY BEEN
INTRODUCED THROUGH THE MULTIVERSE....

DR. STRANGE/MARVELS/UPCOMING DEAD POOL SO ITS CLEAR THATS THE ROUTE
THEIR TAKING.

:devil:
:evil:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

THEIR TAKING.

:yeshrug:Basically this…if the leaks are true the X-men. Has already been introduced into the mcu through multiverse shenanigans. Until they reboot the mcu after secret wars.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

THEIR TAKING.

One caveat. The X-Men didn't originate in the current MCU. Ms Marvel (if you saw the show) confirmed it.

The only option they have is to have the X-men set in a different universe anyway. That's the only logical way to make it work without doing a complete reboot.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
One caveat. The X-Men didn't originate in the current MCU. Ms Marvel (if you saw the show) confirmed it.

The only option they have is to have the X-men set in a different universe anyway. That's the only logical way to make it work without doing a complete reboot.

or find a way of merging the two universes in a way:ld: which may happen during avengers 5...

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

NO I DIDNT SEE IT
SO THEY WERE ALREADY LAYING
THE GROUND WORK FOR IT.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

NO I DIDNT SEE IT
SO THEY WERE ALREADY LAYING
THE GROUND WORK FOR IT.

Basically Kamala's ancestors came from another dimension. And those bracelets were part of a tool to open a portal to that dimension/universe. But by opening it... a recursion would happen destroying earth.

At the end of the final episode, it's discovered that her genes were mutated and that the bracelets weren't the source of her powers....

So yeah, they teased it. But like everything else Marvel's been doing lately, there wasn't any follow up. Clearly, though, mutants aren't going to originate on the currently MCU timeline/universe.

The only other way they could've introduced mutants is by using the infinity stones. After the 2nd or 3rd snap, it activated the mutant gene. But they used as in Eternals, and it still wouldn't have made sense.

I'm sure they've pondered what to do since 2020. In order to things the right way, they would need 2 to 3 phases of mutants.. then a cross over. But they can't really do that because they got other IP's with arcs that have either just started or are not finished. And I'm sure Marvel doesn't want to shoe horn in their crown jewel IP's. if they fukk them up, there probably isn't no coming back. Yeah, they can afford to fukk up Ant-Man or The Marvels, but they didn't pay billions to get the rights to those movies.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

They would obviously use the Fox versions of the X-MEN.