I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
X-men won’t save them if the writing is still trash.

They should bring back the 'Infinity War' team all the writers and the Russos to direct it.

I don’t think they could do X-men right away because the OG actors from the Fox movies are still under contract until 2025. Correct me if I’m wrong though :hubie:

I saw that rumor but nothing has been confirmed so I don't know if it's true or not.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:Come on bruh it’s not that much work. My cousin wanted to get into Black Panther and The Punisher. I told him to start with Priest’s run, and Ennis’s run. And bruh been reading comic books since simple lol.
It's not that much work to you that's the mistake fandoms often make. The average person is tuning out once you start getting into writers and runs. I used to read comics and even I tuned out nikkas most times when they'd do that shyt

It just feels better to be directed to a singular beginning to end(or continuing story)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What’s with marvels obsession with female characters?

You mean the obsession with having a woman take over as the lead in every franchise? I think there's multiple reasons but the biggest is simply trying to capture the female demographic and it hasn't worked.

'The Marvels' for example was seen by 65% men. That's even more than usual. For all the posts about "men hate women! Grrr!!" that was all cap... women didn't support the movie at all.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

Ten Rings were set up for two movies just for a swerve :francis:

:francis:The Mandarin is literally Tony’s Joker/Green Goblin, and they fumbled the opportunity to let them go at it for a joke.
Mandarin_%28Marvel_Comics_character_circa_2011%29.png

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
1st of all…..

Maaaaaaaaaaannnnn let me and niccas post our IG/X CBM news/discussion shyt in peace

By no means do a bunch of us give a fukk about the source nor are we saying “this definitely happening”

This just fun speculation like some of yall thinking for 8 years “it’s Mephisto”

Jeez…. Back off. The pretentious “I’m smarter blah blah” shyt is goofy

Secondly, that would be interesting

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
1st of all…..

Maaaaaaaaaaannnnn let me and niccas post our IG/X CBM news/discussion shyt in peace

By no means do a bunch of us give a fukk about the source nor are we saying “this definitely happening”

This just fun speculation like some of yall thinking for 8 years “it’s Mephisto”

Jeez…. Back off. The pretentious “I’m smarter blah blah” shyt is goofy

Secondly, that would be interesting

Calling all the Kangs to a central location opens the door for the fukkery

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps

Man gonna be interesting to see how some peeps feel

2024 is gonna be the “break” from Marvel

I hope some of the fake complainers enjoy it

They never really recovered from the Covid drought that killed their momentum. Another break will be bad.

And 2024 Disney Plus is more content people didn't ask for; an Agatha series and Echo and xmen 97