I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Daps

:ohhh: DIDNT REALIZE THAT WAS BACK.

I GOTTA BE HONEST THE THOUGHT
OF IT DOESNT HIT THE SAME
AFTER SEEING WHAT THE MULTIVERSE SAGA BECOME.

:devil:
:evil:

This is what I'm saying. I liked s1 and I'm gonna watch s2 but just as something to pass the time. I'm no longer invested.

Even @wire28 @AnonymityX1000 and their overlord @Bryan Danielson aren't talking about it. Even they ain't excited about it no more.

That shows that we really are witnessing the death of a dynasty more than anything else. Even the most diehard fans can't "get it up". :mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This is what I'm saying. I liked s1 and I'm gonna watch s2 but just as something to pass the time. I'm no longer invested.

Even @wire28 @AnonymityX1000 and their overlord @Bryan Danielson aren't talking about it. Even they ain't excited about it no more.

That shows that we really are witnessing the death of a dynasty more than anything else. Even the most diehard fans can't "get it up". :mjgrin:

Talking about how good that first ep was….. don’t hit as hard as giving our “nonbias opinions” on Hack Snyder Rebel Moon and Aquaman2

You right, there is a lot of “death” and funerals and dying going on this weekend…. And contrary to your post ain’t on the Marvel side:sas2:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

I promise this has never happened before :mjcry:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
For anyone doubting that Marvel is dead in the water... they just dropped a new show and nobody on the coli is watching. :laff:

That right there proves what we've been telling y'all. The dynasty is over.

There was a time when there would have been a countdown and a multiplat stickied thread. The thread ain't even on the front page and ain't nobody posted in it in weeks.

Wow. :wow:
The Marvels thread has consistently stayed up and has more replies than any single TV Show and movie besides "All Things One Piece" and the Sopranos thread which are both years old. And that's a flop so using the coli as some type of measurement is a misnomer. I never even heard of All Things One Piece" and it has 13 K replies.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Talking about how good that first ep was….. don’t hit as hard as giving our “nonbias opinions” on Hack Snyder Rebel Moon and Aquaman2

You right, there is a lot of “death” and funerals and dying going on this weekend…. And contrary to your post ain’t on the Marvel side:sas2:
Rebel Moon. lol Keeping foot on Zach Snyder's neck. Hilarious.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:bryan: I remember this!

But yeah, kids are NOT checking for this nonsense. Kids are reading Jujutsu Kaisen, My Hero Academia, and One Piece.

American comics are really struggling right now, and it's more than just because of the weak writing... the direct market ultimately did more harm than good.
Back in the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s, you would find comics in any newstand, or in a dedicated section of the grocery store. Now, they're only sold in specialty shops. There's no real mainstream presence for comics in that sense.
Comics these days are inaccessible to kids, they're too expensive for kids, and there's too many fanfic writers running the business.

Marvel needs another Jim Shooter.
It’s crazy how even with the popularity of comic book movies. You would think that would translate to actual book sells. I mean didn’t Harry Potter book numbers increase once the movies came out. Maybe they need to focus on their animation department too. If the average superhero cartoon gotten the same. Animation and over the top action scenes as a Jujutsu Kaisen or other popular shonens. Maybe that would bring in more readers.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What If is honestly a waste of time :manny:

I never watched the first one. It was a waste of time and resources. Filler for Disney +.

I feel like Disney + is the cause of all of this nonsense. Trying to prop up that division has cost them. I remember when it first launched, and after the first month, people were begging for new original Marvel content. So they rushed shows out of order, only released one episode per week, and over-saturated the content they were putting out, which took resources from projects and hurt the quality.. All so they can keep or gain subscriptions. Imagine of they time put into She-Hulk, What If and Moon Knight could've been consolidated and put into Secret Invasion. What if the time and resources wasted on Thor could've been put into another project?

Certain projects got more favoritism over others, but all they did was end up hurting the overall brand.