I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:yeshrug: Either we’ll get a shot or montage of the council of Kangs getting prune. Or they’ll just prune them off screen, or they’ll replace Kang with Renslayer lol. Then they’ll start planting Doom easter eggs until his big reveal. Cap4 will probably name drop Latveria or show its flag. Doombots and important Latveria residents then will begin to appearances in future movies. Doom will probably get his big reveal in F4.

Naw breh.

Doom isn't putting the casual viewer back in seats.

Marvel are at a low point and there is now a lack of interest. They need a risk aversive sell.

The easiest and safest villain to replace Kang with is none other than... THANOS.

The audience is already familiar with the character and the character was well received. Thanos returning after 6-7 years would generate interest.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Phase 4 should have been a build up to the FF and the X-Men, but it appears they're gonna double down on what they've done so far.
But it is. Multiverse, Incursions are devices to bring two universes together. The current MCU+the mutant universe will have an incursion and by the end of the 2nd planned Avengers movie there will be 1 universe with mutants included.

Ridge Forrester

All Star
Daps
But it is. Multiverse, Incursions are devices to bring two universes together. The current MCU+the mutant universe will have an incursion and by the end of the 2nd planned Avengers movie there will be 1 universe with mutants included.
Phase 4 ended with Wakanda Forever. We're in Phase 5 now. I'm saying we should have gotten to the FF and X-Men by now.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
When has Gunn not delivered you know what I'm sayin? MCU let people like Gunn go and then wonder why all their shyt is terrible.

It can't be any worse than the shape the MCU is in right now.

Add to that the fact they say they are doubling down when X-Men come out with OD'ing on female characters :dead:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Naw breh.

Doom isn't putting the casual viewer back in seats.

Marvel are at a low point and there is now a lack of interest. They need a risk aversive sell.

The easiest and safest villain to replace Kang with is none other than... THANOS.

The audience is already familiar with the character and the character was well received. Thanos returning after 6-7 years would generate interest.
That's what folks aren't understanding. The average viewer doesn't care or know about Dr doom. Only us who are into this kind of stuff knows him. He's just as mainstream as Thanos was pre avengers. They have to build him up right like they did Thanos form people to care. But how they recently handled kang, I don't even trust them on that front

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That's what folks aren't understanding. The average viewer doesn't care or know about Dr doom. Only us who are into this kind of stuff knows him. He's just as mainstream as Thanos was pre avengers. They have to build him up right like they did Thanos form people to care. But how they recently handled kang, I don't even trust them on that front

Exactly.

They should only introduce Doom once the interest is back otherwise when the movie underperforms with Doom as the villain then what?

Disney/Marvel are scrambling so I see them playing it safe and going back to Thanos for 1-2 movies and along bringing back older nostalgic characters like what we saw with No Way Home, Doctor Strange 2 and imminently Deadpool 3. Because right now Marvel need familiarity as the casual viewer is no longer caring about these new characters. They can then use the conclusion to reset, take a few years off and rebuild from scratch again SLOWLY.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

X-Men has a great female lineup so hopefully the mcu does them justice. Unlike the Fox movies but still we need a good live action adaptation of Scott homie deserves it lol. Curious to see the reactions to this if true. Y’all down for X-Women?

They making it even easier for me to stop fukking with these clowns

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They making it even easier for me to stop fukking with these clowns

24 is going to be a Comic Book Cold War lol. MCU aint dropping shyt but DP 3 and DCU prob will be dropping leaks from the filming to chokehold any hype MCU thinks they are gaining.

DP 4 pretty much has to be amazing because 2025 is going to be all out war with these films lol