I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Get what? You don't like females? Especially the mutant ones are great characters Jean Grey, Storm, Rogue are some of my favorite X-Men. Cyclops is lame and has lame powers, Nightcrawler looks like a freak and Wolverine has been done to death by the Fox movies. I think this is the right way to go.

Yes outside of Wolverine, Xavier & Magneto (who’s already had screen time)

Cyclops is the other main male a man character seems like he’s the most interesting. Maybe Gambit but meh.

Do we care about Colossus, Iceman, Archangel, Nightcrawler? Etc

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Cyclops is the other main male a man character seems like he’s the most interesting. Maybe Gambit but meh.

I actually like Colossus. But Angel has lame powers, and Nightcrawler I think has limited appeal because of his appearance. Iceman could be cool but I think because Fox gave him a big part in their universe they are going to avoid that.

Jean Grey with the Phoenix Force, Storm losing her powers and still being a hero and Rogue tongue kissing guys and girls to steal their powers would be excellent and things I want to see in the movies.
Cyclops having to wear sun glasses the whole time limits his appeal as well. Plus, I always found him lame. I heard they made him like the Malcom X of mutants now which has increased his appeal I didn't read those comics. He was just a guy with limited fighting skills and eye blasters who always had a stick up his ass about Wolverine.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Get what? You don't like females? Especially the mutant ones are great characters Jean Grey, Storm, Rogue are some of my favorite X-Men. Cyclops is lame and has lame powers, Nightcrawler looks like a freak and Wolverine has been done to death by the Fox movies. I think this is the right way to go.
:mjlol:wtf are you yapping about lol. I agree X-men has a dope line up of female characters. But the IP is always at its best with a diverse cast of genders. So focusing on one gender is stupid af. And regardless of how lame you think Scott is he’s the leader of the X-men. And it’s marvel job to write a good on screen representation of the character. I mean you could literally say that the Guardians is lame. But the mcu made them cool and a household name.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
nikka shut the fukk up

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
But he’s gonna Jordan Poole it…..

Dude made folks care about mid ass GoTG, His Suicide Squad stuff seems well received, and Brightburn was a solid proof of concept dark superman flick.

If dude keeps it focused on the art and not overt quotas it's gonna be hard to really fumble unless corporate excs get in the way

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Dude made folks care about mid ass GoTG, His Suicide Squad stuff seems well received, and Brightburn was a solid proof of concept dark superman flick.

If dude keeps it focused on the art and not overt quotas it's gonna be hard to really fumble unless corporate excs get in the way
The Suicide Squad was critically acclaimed but flopped at the box office.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:mjlol:wtf are you yapping about lol. I agree X-men has a dope line up of female characters. But the IP is always at its best with a diverse cast of genders. So focusing on one gender is stupid af. And regardless of how lame you think Scott is he’s the leader of the X-men. And it’s marvel job to write a good on screen representation of the character. I mean you could literally say that the Guardians is lame. But the mcu made them cool and a household name.
They said prioritize. Doesn't mean the other gender gets no shine.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I almost want them to make X-men into a high budget TV series the same way they did Stranger Things and Game of Thrones (pre-season 8).

There are a ton of dope characters that never got to really shine in the movies but could be great if given their time in a series. Nightcrawler, Colossus, Kitty Pryde, and Psylocke are GOAT characters that get overlooked because they weren’t regulars in the cartoon series.
Cyclops is also HIM when he’s written correctly, like in the Byrne/Claremont run and Astonishing X-men, but a lot of cats write him off because they’re only viewing through their nostalgia goggles for the cartoon series and they ONLY see Scott as the corny dude who got punched for leaving Morph behind. He sonned Wolverine regularly in the comics.
images

The X-men really need the 80s Claremont-quality storytelling and characterization combined with the peak-level swag they had in the 90s blue and gold era.
X-Men-Blue-and-Gold-Teams.jpg

^Just add Nightcrawler to the picture above and that lineup is A+ :wow: