I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So don’t bytch and complain then, and fukk your opinion. It’s fukk nikka fans like you that ruined the genre in the first place. So take your comic books and stick them all the way up your ass. :pacspit:

And the beauty of thecoli.com is the ignore function. So I won’t have to look at any of your bullshyt posts anymore .

I wanted to see T'Challa. He wasn't in it, so I chose not to see in theaters.

They got some money from me since I pay for D+ :troll:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So don’t bytch and complain then, and fukk your opinion. It’s fukk nikka fans like you that ruined the genre in the first place. So take your comic books and stick them all the way up your ass. :pacspit:

And the beauty of thecoli.com is the ignore function. So I won’t have to look at any of your bullshyt posts anymore .

Ethnic?????? Oh no man. Don’t do that

You the homey and @Rekkapryde is the homey. I don’t think he meant any harm and I don’t want to see my 2 friends fight.

Don’t put him on ignore.

Let’s drop the temperature a little man. It’s all good, I promise you

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

You the homey and @Rekkapryde is the homey. I don’t think he meant any harm and I don’t want to see my 2 friends fight.

Don’t put him on ignore.

see multiple MCU films since Wakanda Forever. I just didn't care to watch after they chose not to recast and took an obvious cash grab.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Don’t put him on ignore.

Nah. To hit on the only blockbuster franchise that has an all black cast is treasonous :mjpls:

See how they are treating that IP is one of the reasons marvel has declined. And for him to basically brag about not supporting it over a bullshyt reason is not worth discussing.

The MCU will rise once again, and his fair weather ass can hop on James Gunns nuts for all I care.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Make RiRi a Kang Varient, have YA get an actual serious Kang out the paint, start teasing Doom before secret wars and center the soft reboot around him the same way would would a hero, the MCU's Fidel Castro.

It ain't that hard.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah. To hit on the only blockbuster franchise that has an all black cast is treasonous :mjpls:

See how they are treating that IP is one of the reasons marvel has declined. And for him to basically brag about not supporting it over a bullshyt reason is not worth discussing.

The MCU will rise once again, and his fair weather ass can hop on James Gunns nuts for all I care.

Come on man…..

Give him another chance

Me and @Norrin Radd will vouch for him.

Do me this favor my guy

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Thanos is literally talking about the post end game MCU. Disney, Marvel Studios, more importantly the fans…

Very prophetic, seeing how the 2 biggest stars of the MCU were gone shortly after this scene and the fans never got over it. They never got over the first 3 phases either.

Thanos was right again :mjpls:

The MCU should’ve been erased and rebooted. Because as long as people hold on to the Infinity Saga, they will never be able to move on.

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
The MCU is oversaturated. Like everything in Hollywood they keep pumping out garbage until people stop paying to see it.

They need to let it rest for a few years.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Come on man…..

Give him another chance

Me and @Norrin Radd will vouch for him.

Do me this favor my guy
giphy.gif