I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Jards

All Star
Daps
You forget these movies are written and filmed sometimes concurrently and sometimes shorty before the other films release. Nobody KNEW Shang Chi was going to blow up like he did and Moonknight is a series not film and didn't it come out after Antman? Then where exactly do you fit in Kang?

The point is that Marvel really lost any sense of course correction after Chadwick Boseman's death and the under performance of Thor 4 and The Eternals. Feels like they lost out on alot of what they'd originally planned with T'Challa being a focal point and they DEFINITELY shyt the bed with The Marvels.

I was team recast T'Challa from the start and not doing so really fukked them over.

And lowkey even though Kang is a potentially great villain they more than likely should have went with Doom from the start.
Didn’t Shang Chi make like $400m worldwide? Thor 4 made almost doubled that….either way, both were garbage and they should’ve immediately pivoted to Xmen and F4 after End Game to keep the Momentum going

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
7684e48b9997063c05902f8998e1f127d5484af3.gif

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

X-Men has a great female lineup so hopefully the mcu does them justice. Unlike the Fox movies but still we need a good live action adaptation of Scott homie deserves it lol. Curious to see the reactions to this if true. Y’all down for X-Women?

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

X-Men has a great female lineup so hopefully the mcu does them justice. Unlike the Fox movies but still we need a good live action adaptation of Scott homie deserves it lol. Curious to see the reactions to this if true. Y’all down for X-Women?

Prioritize females lol these fukks just don't get it

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Prioritize females lol these fukks just don't get it
Get what? You don't like females? Especially the mutant ones are great characters Jean Grey, Storm, Rogue are some of my favorite X-Men. Cyclops is lame and has lame powers, Nightcrawler looks like a freak and Wolverine has been done to death by the Fox movies. I think this is the right way to go.