I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They could've rolled the character out differently. They introduced Kang in 2021. They didn't need to do that. They could've teased he who remains. And they damn sure didn't need to introduce Kang in a Ant Man movie. It was rushed.

The whole multiverse saga simply had too many moving parts and they realized that. They should've just went with the secret wars and did the multiverse later. Marvel was trying to do a secret wars and a multiverse saga at the same time. Then they planned on introducing the X-Men AFTER them, when they are important pieces :mindblown:

Majors was perfect for the role. But instead of focusing.... he explains it better...

On one had, they make comic book movies, but on the other hand they be willy nilly with the source material. They've had hits, but they also had misses. And after End Game, they got over confident in what they could do, and didn't ask if it was something they SHOULD do.

And yet you have a technologically advanced African nation just sitting in the cut twiddling it's thumbs on the back burner. An Oscar nominated actress that you kill off :snoop:

Yeah, black characters in the MCU get no respect. Even Mackie.. they couldn't even give him the super soldier steroids. Mackie could've easily worked out.. but I guess Disney didn't want to showcase a shirtless black man in the MCU.

This a little dramatic breh:russ:

Again…. No pandemic, no Chadwick death, no JM dropping the ball.

And there are no issues

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Terrance Howard: Was asked to take an 87.5% pay cut for Iron Man 2 where his salary would go from $8M to $1M and subsequently fired

Chadwick Boseman: Passed away

Jonathan Majors: Fired after being found Not Guilty of Intentional Assault

We need to do a wellness check on Samuel L. Jackson, Don Cheadle and Anthony Mackie. It's not looking good, especially after the failures that were Secret Invasion and The Marvels. MCU might be hazardous to a brother's health.
ike pearlmutter was mostly responsible for terrance Howard
same dude that didn't want black panther to happen in the first place
now RDJ and Jon didn't back him up but Ike was the one mostly in charge
Chadwick Boseman hid his cancer from them but they were ready to go on a full ride for him and have him be the leader
Majors is a victim of racist america. they were holding onto him as long as they could.

Sam jack is seasoned
secret invasion was so bad everyone got hit from that I still think they should wipe that from continuity and the marvels hurt the captain marvel brand more than anyone else

as for Mackie he's cap america. I do have gripes with this no powers thing but it took guts to do that since people still want Bucky to be cap online

Don Cheadle is getting a movie or maybe he is I don't know.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Terrance Howard: Was asked to take an 87.5% pay cut for Iron Man 2 where his salary would go from $8M to $1M and subsequently fired

Chadwick Boseman: Passed away

Jonathan Majors: Fired after being found Not Guilty of Intentional Assault

We need to do a wellness check on Samuel L. Jackson, Don Cheadle and Anthony Mackie. It's not looking good, especially after the failures that were Secret Invasion and The Marvels. MCU might be hazardous to a brother's health.
Don’t forget the gay black super hero in the Eternals.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
We tried to tell you they were flying too close to the sun with all this shyt. We tried to tell you nobody went to see 'Captain Marvel' because they were invested in that character. It was sandwiched between two gigantic Avengers films.

You and the minions kept saying "see you next time..." but we've witnessed now that people aren't going to continue to pay for bullshyt.

They've had the X-Men rights now for years. Time to use them..

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Marvel just need to pretend nothing happened after Endgame, just dont acknowledge shyt. Scrap literally every project that hasnt started filming and just pivot to X-Men and F4.

No need to explain where mutants come from or do any back stories. Just jump right in the shyt.
You were joking but a soft reboot would atleast drum up some interest.

They been on cruise control for a minute and it’s caught up to them.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
We tried to tell you they were flying too close to the sun with all this shyt. We tried to tell you nobody went to see 'Captain Marvel' because they were invested in that character. It was sandwiched between two gigantic Avengers films.

You and the minions kept saying "see you next time..." but we've witnessed now that people aren't going to continue to pay for bullshyt.

They've had the X-Men rights now for years. Time to use them..
I said in the cap 4 thread when they said they doing 3-4 months of reshoots for a movie already done they are making a new movie.

Leaks already said they were planting seeds of doom I thunderbolts and Cap 4 is or was supposed to lead right in

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Nah. No emotion. This was a culmination of things Disney has done since before the pandemic. A lot of little things that added up over time.

As for Majors… did they really have to introduce Kang in Loki? Did they really need to put him in Ant Man?

They jumped the gun on a lot of shyt.

They needed to because highkey he was the BEST THING about thhat movie. There would have been no gravitas whatsoever had he not been the main villain.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They needed to because highkey he was the BEST THING about thhat movie. There would have been no gravitas whatsoever had he not been the main villain.
It would have been better to just do a civil war esque crossover flick with ant man shang chi and moonknight or some shyt with Kang post credit

king1117

fukkery
Daps
Reppin
NY/VA
Deadpool 3 the last hope if we being honest and that marvel/disney only superhero flick for 2024 and Sony pushing out three spider-man universe movies in one year not gone help the super hero fatigue cause two of the three will most likely be mid.
:francis:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
It would have been better to just do a civil war esque crossover flick with ant man shang chi and moonknight or some shyt with Kang post credit
Oscar Isaac only signed on to do ONE movie. That's it. He didn't want to be part of a multi show or multi picture deal.

Elizabeth Olsen and a few others started criticizing the concept of being locked into Marvel contracts for multiple movies preventing them from doing other projects over time. And some of them are happy when it's over. Most of the Guardians cast was happy it ended. Chris Evans got tired of playing Captain America and decided not to come back. Same with RDJ.

Simu Liu on the other hand WANTS to do more projects and they have basically ignored him. There's no projects in the foreseeable future which again, turns other potential actors off and make them hesitant to work with Marvel.... or should I say Disney.

I don't know how they fix it honestly. They put their eggs in the wrong basket. They don't know what they want to do. No plans, no vision.

And the fact that the fired Majors, shows, they didn't really want to do the Kang saga in the first place. Look at all of the drama surrounding Letitia Wright during COVID. People were openly calling for her to be recast. But Marvel stuck with her. Same with Chris Pratt.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Oscar Isaac only signed on to do ONE movie. That's it. He didn't want to be part of a multi show or multi picture deal.

Elizabeth Olsen and a few others started criticizing the concept of being locked into Marvel contracts for multiple movies preventing them from doing other projects over time. And some of them are happy when it's over. Most of the Guardians cast was happy it ended. Chris Evans got tired of playing Captain America and decided not to come back. Same with RDJ.

Simu Liu on the other hand WANTS to do more projects and they have basically ignored him. There's no projects in the foreseeable future which again, turns other potential actors off and make them hesitant to work with Marvel.... or should I say Disney.

I don't know how they fix it honestly. They put their eggs in the wrong basket. They don't know what they want to do. No plans, no vision.

And the fact that the fired Majors, shows, they didn't really want to do the Kang saga in the first place. Look at all of the drama surrounding Letitia Wright during COVID. People were openly calling for her to be recast. But Marvel stuck with her. Same with Chris Pratt.

that was before bob iger came back.

they are making a lot of changes to put structure in place, give creatives more control and to improve quality.

sacking writers.

cancelling projects.

pushing back projects.

you must have noticed.

as a result they are releasing far less in 2024.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
that was before bob iger came back.

they are making a lot of changes to put structure in place, give creatives more control and to improve quality.

sacking writers.

cancelling projects.

pushing back projects.

you must have noticed.

as a result they are releasing far less in 2024.

Man fukk Bob Iger :mjpls:

He's only back to try to increase the value so they can do a sell off. Disney basically took the MCU and pimped it. Disney + wouldn't exist without the MCU. Netflix did it better, so they shouldn't just let them do it. It was just pure greed and ego. And now Iger is back to do just that.

All of this is on Feige. And like I said before... 35 year old Feige in 2008, isn't the same as 50 year old Feige today.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

You forget these movies are written and filmed sometimes concurrently and sometimes shorty before the other films release. Nobody KNEW Shang Chi was going to blow up like he did and Moonknight is a series not film and didn't it come out after Antman? Then where exactly do you fit in Kang?

The point is that Marvel really lost any sense of course correction after Chadwick Boseman's death and the under performance of Thor 4 and The Eternals. Feels like they lost out on alot of what they'd originally planned with T'Challa being a focal point and they DEFINITELY shyt the bed with The Marvels.

I was team recast T'Challa from the start and not doing so really fukked them over.

And lowkey even though Kang is a potentially great villain they more than likely should have went with Doom from the start.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You forget these movies are written and filmed sometimes concurrently and sometimes shorty before the other films release. Nobody KNEW Shang Chi was going to blow up like he did and Moonknight is a series not film and didn't it come out after Antman? Then where exactly do you fit in Kang?

The point is that Marvel really lost any sense of course correction after Chadwick Boseman's death and the under performance of Thor 4 and The Eternals. Feels like they lost out on alot of what they'd originally planned with T'Challa being a focal point and they DEFINITELY shyt the bed with The Marvels.

I was team recast T'Challa from the start and not doing so really fukked them over.

And lowkey even though Kang is a potentially great villain they more than likely should have went with Doom from the start.

they broke rule #1

Forgot their audience.