I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
so is this still the official marvel thread? :mjlol:
who's making the new one?
The dynasty is over. It’s been over. If they start making hits I will change the title.

Everyone shytted on the Marvels, in addition to other MCU releases. And all anyone does now a days is bytch and complain about everything so the title change is appropriate.

This thread been up for 8 years. This is historical. Might as well keep it going.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
The dynasty is over. It’s been over. If they start making hits I will change the title.

Everyone shytted on the Marvels, in addition to other MCU releases. And all anyone does now a days is bytch and complain about everything so the title change is appropriate.

This thread been up for 8 years. This is historical. Might as well keep it going.
lmao all right
that Deadpool 3 thread should be empty as hell since everyone's leaving

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Aw, you're just mad. You'll be back when things turn around. lol

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I personally hope they DO NOT use doom as the big bad for the avengers
it would be such a mistake if they rush him out with the current rollout
if they have to push movies back then do it :hubie:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
it's apart of the mcu now
if people are saying they're done with marvel/disney then they shouldn't be going to see Deadpool 3

THATS JUST fukkING SILLY.

ITS THE THIRD OF A TRILOGY
PPL ARE ALREADY INVESTED IT
THAT HAPPENS TO BE BRINGING BACK
THE MOST POPULAR ACTOR FROM
THE XMEN UNIVERSE.

:devil:
:evil:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Aw, you're just mad. You'll be back when things turn around. lol

Nah. I’m still tight over Wakanda Forever not doing a billion. Honestly, introducing Wakanda and Black Panther kept me going.

But, a lot of things surrounding that movie never sat right with me. Letitia Wright seems to not like fukking with Marvel and the politics surrounding everything. Then they kill off Ramona without letting Angela Bassett know which was fukked up because she begged them not to. Now they’re fukking up Iron Heart.

Basically it seems like Disney is trying to phase out Wakanda altogether.

And they’ve completely ignored Shang Chi.

Spider Man is the only IP that gets consistent attention… and that’s mainly Sony pulling the strings.

And Disney has managed to fukk up Star Wars AND weaken Marvel. Feige also doesn’t seem to care anymore. Kevin Feige was 35 years old when the MCU started. Now he’s 50. Stan Lee is gone. It just seems like his heart isn’t in it anymore.

And this new breed is ass. :scusthov:

I also think the MCU has stagnated Cooglers career to some degree creatively.

I can go on about how they should’ve approached a post end game, but I definitely feel like they got so caught up in the Infinity Saga and drank the Russo Brothers koolaid, and didn’t actually prepare for the aftermath.

And Disney + has played a major part in watering down the MCU. They would’ve been better off simply incorporating established shows like Agents of Shield into the MCU, but they wanted to get cute.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

THATS JUST fukkING SILLY.

ITS THE THIRD OF A TRILOGY
PPL ARE ALREADY INVESTED IT
THAT HAPPENS TO BE BRINGING BACK
THE MOST POPULAR ACTOR FROM
THE XMEN UNIVERSE.

Those movies were mid.

They also waited too long to drop a sequel. It will be nothing more than a fan service “look, theses characters are in the MCU” moment, and a bunch of fukkery.

Fox sold that shyt for a reason. Because they fukked it up.

Logan should’ve been the end of Logan, but now they’re going to put a pushing 60 year old Hugh Jackman into a fan service wolverine suit, hoping fan boys will pay theaters to go see it.

If I’m Ryan Reynolds’s I would be pissed. That movie should’ve been made by now, but because Disney negotiated a shytty contract, they got a way years before dropping content.

X-men should’ve either been introduced after the snap, or in a different universe altogether.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nah. I’m still tight over Wakanda Forever not doing a billion. Honestly, introducing Wakanda and Black Panther kept me going.

But, a lot of things surrounding that movie never sat right with me. Letitia Wright seems to not like fukking with Marvel and the politics surrounding everything. Then they kill off Ramona without letting Angela Bassett know which was fukked up because she begged them not to. Now they’re fukking up Iron Heart.

Basically it seems like Disney is trying to phase out Wakanda altogether.

And they’ve completely ignored Shang Chi.

Spider Man is the only IP that gets consistent attention… and that’s mainly Sony pulling the strings.

And Disney has managed to fukk up Star Wars AND weaken Marvel. Feige also doesn’t seem to care anymore. Kevin Feige was 35 years old when the MCU started. Now he’s 50. Stan Lee is gone. It just seems like his heart isn’t in it anymore.

And this new breed is ass. :scusthov:

I also think the MCU has stagnated Cooglers career to some degree creatively.

I can go on about how they should’ve approached a post end game, but I definitely feel like they got so caught up in the Infinity Saga and drank the Russo Brothers koolaid, and didn’t actually prepare for the aftermath.

And Disney + has played a major part in watering down the MCU. They would’ve been better off simply incorporating established shows like Agents of Shield into the MCU, but they wanted to get cute.
You are having a full blown meltdown breh relax. I'm sorry you are displeased with the products. Hopefully, they turn things around for you. You know they are capable of movie magic. Take a break but keep the faith.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
emotions are high right now and I understand
to be honest I care less about the Kang stuff and more about how his life is ruined
I hope he has a heavy support system
it takes a strong person to withstand something like this
literally in the beginning of this year he was on top now he's at rock bottom

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Those movies were mid.

They also waited too long to drop a sequel. It will be nothing more than a fan service “look, theses characters are in the MCU” moment, and a bunch of fukkery.

Fox sold that shyt for a reason. Because they fukked it up.

Logan should’ve been the end of Logan, but now they’re going to put a pushing 60 year old Hugh Jackman into a fan service wolverine suit, hoping fan boys will pay theaters to go see it.

If I’m Ryan Reynolds’s I would be pissed. That movie should’ve been made by now, but because Disney negotiated a shytty contract, they got a way years before dropping content.

X-men should’ve either been introduced after the snap, or in a different universe altogether.

DP DID 782M ON A 58M BUDGET
AND DP 2 DID 785M ON A 110M BUDGET
BOTH WERE RATED R.

LOGAN DID 680M ON A 98M BUDGET
ALSO RATED R.

FOX SOLD 20 CENTURY FOX ...
THE WHOLE fukkING COMPANY
NOT JUST THE XMEN