I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
emotions are high right now and I understand
to be honest I care less about the Kang stuff and more about how his life is ruined
I hope he has a heavy support system
it takes a strong person to withstand something like this
literally in the beginning of this year he was on top now he's at rock bottom

Nah. No emotion. This was a culmination of things Disney has done since before the pandemic. A lot of little things that added up over time.

As for Majors… did they really have to introduce Kang in Loki? Did they really need to put him in Ant Man?

They jumped the gun on a lot of shyt.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

DP DID 782M ON A 58M BUDGET
AND DP 2 DID 785M ON A 110M BUDGET
BOTH WERE RATED R.

LOGAN DID 680M ON A 98M BUDGET
ALSO RATED R.

FOX SOLD 20 CENTURY FOX ...
THE WHOLE fukkING COMPANY
NOT JUST THE XMEN
:devil:
:evil:

Those Marvel IP’s were the Crown Jewels of the deal. :mjlol: everything else was filler. The money they could make from X-Men alone over time would pay for the deal and you know it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:lupe: Nah. No emotion. This was a culmination of things Disney has done since before the pandemic. A lot of little things that added up over time.

As for Majors… did they really have to introduce Kang in Loki? Did they really need to put him in Ant Man?

Like what does that mean? Are you saying they should’ve anticipated he was gonna fukk up not introduce him in those projects?

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel might want to go forward with the X-Men stuff now. Current plans already completely ruined. Just step in a different direction.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Nah. No emotion. This was a culmination of things Disney has done since before the pandemic. A lot of little things that added up over time.

they didn't but I commend them for doing that
marvel is one of the few studios that bet on black men

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Where's @Erik Voss to make sense of this

HbMxFvZ.png

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Like what does that mean? Are you saying they should’ve anticipated he was gonna fukk up not introduce him in those projects?

They could've rolled the character out differently. They introduced Kang in 2021. They didn't need to do that. They could've teased he who remains. And they damn sure didn't need to introduce Kang in a Ant Man movie. It was rushed.

The whole multiverse saga simply had too many moving parts and they realized that. They should've just went with the secret wars and did the multiverse later. Marvel was trying to do a secret wars and a multiverse saga at the same time. Then they planned on introducing the X-Men AFTER them, when they are important pieces :mindblown:

Majors was perfect for the role. But instead of focusing.... he explains it better...

On one had, they make comic book movies, but on the other hand they be willy nilly with the source material. They've had hits, but they also had misses. And after End Game, they got over confident in what they could do, and didn't ask if it was something they SHOULD do.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
They had Chadwick and Majors set to lead things for the next few years, with Mackie and Cheadle in support. Just an unfortunate series of events :mjcry:

And yet you have a technologically advanced African nation just sitting in the cut twiddling it's thumbs on the back burner. An Oscar nominated actress that you kill off :snoop:

Yeah, black characters in the MCU get no respect. Even Mackie.. they couldn't even give him the super soldier steroids. Mackie could've easily worked out.. but I guess Disney didn't want to showcase a shirtless black man in the MCU.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
And yet you have a technologically advanced African nation just sitting in the cut twiddling it's thumbs on the back burner. An Oscar nominated actress that you kill off :snoop:

Yeah, black characters in the MCU get no respect. Even Mackie.. they couldn't even give him the super soldier steroids. Mackie could've easily worked out.. but I guess Disney didn't want to showcase a shirtless black man in the MCU.
:patrice:okayyyyy....
And you do realize it was the black director's idea to kill off the queen? :yeshrug:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
they didn't but I commend them for doing that
marvel is one of the few studios that bet on black men
They had Chadwick and Majors set to lead things for the next few years, with Mackie and Cheadle in support. Just an unfortunate series of events :mjcry:

Terrance Howard: Was asked to take an 87.5% pay cut for Iron Man 2 where his salary would go from $8M to $1M and subsequently fired

Chadwick Boseman: Passed away

Jonathan Majors: Fired after being found Not Guilty of Intentional Assault

We need to do a wellness check on Samuel L. Jackson, Don Cheadle and Anthony Mackie. It's not looking good, especially after the failures that were Secret Invasion and The Marvels. MCU might be hazardous to a brother's health.