I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I held on as long as I could, but I could no longer keep that thread title.

Disney/Marvel have fukked up too many times over the past few years. This Johnathan Majors shyt was the last straw. How black people are being treated in the MCU is :mjpls: How Disney is treating black fans is unaccecptable.

Disney needs to sell the MCU

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Brothers we need an emergency meeting. Never before has the empire faced a threat like this. We have defeated our greatest enemies when we stood together and now we find ourselves at a point in time when we must stand arm in arm once again….

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I held on as long as I could, but I could no longer keep that thread title.

Disney/Marvel have fukked up too many times over the past few years. This Johnathan Majors shyt was the last straw. How black people are being treated in the MCU is :mjpls: How Disney is treating black fans is unaccecptable.

Disney needs to sell the MCU
I find your lack of faith disturbing…

I fear a brother as fickle as you was not fit to make a thread honoring the greatest cinematic universe we have ever witnessed

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I find your lack of faith disturbing…

I fear a brother as fickle as you was not fit to make a thread honoring the greatest cinematic universe we have ever witnessed

I'm just tired of the bullshyt. I have them a pass for how they rolled out phase 4 and even defended shyt.

I don't like how Wakanda is being disregarded in the MCU. I don't like how they're treating Iron Heart.

They have no direction. and I'm sick and tired of the MCU being stuck under the Disney brand. Disney's track record at this point is shyt. Feige built the MCU and they simply were along for the ride. Then they got cute.

I don't have much faith going forward. I'm tired of the bullshyt cameos and fan service. I'm tired of the shytty CGI. I'm tired of the shytty writing. I'm tired of them winging it. Seems like they don't know what the fukk they're doing. I didn't even go see The Marvel's :mindblown:

I don't get hype for trailers no more and I don't even watch reactions to the trailers no more. Casual Marvel fans have become annoying and also part of the problem. I'm tired of the spoilers, and the bullshyt theories. NOTHING about the MCU is organic anymore. No originality. No innovation. No nothing.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
:russ: the heel turn

How much bullshyt am I supposed to take :mindblown:

Majors was the only thing that saved Ant-Man. then they decided to pull an MCU Zod move and kill him off.

Then they fire Majors over a bullshyt conviction. fukk this PC bullshyt. fukk Disney and their holier than thou bullshyt. fukk all them CAC.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the guy had some good stuff to come i'm sure, but Kang was fukkin wack. scrap the entire storyline

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Brothers we need an emergency meeting. Never before has the empire faced a threat like this. We have defeated our greatest enemies when we stood together and now we find ourselves at a point in time when we must stand arm in arm once again….
Got some weak Marvel Stan's jumping ship when things get rough. You hate to see it. lol

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the guy had some good stuff to come i'm sure, but Kang was fukkin wack. scrap the entire storyline

Marvel wanted an excuse to scrap the Kang shyt anyway. That's why they waited for the verdict. Because of how Loki ended, they could just shoehorn in that Loki killed OR the TVA simply eliminated all of the variants.

They really don't give a shyt about the fans anymore. They've turned into WB/DC. only care about profits. fukk stories, fukk world building.. just put out a basic plot, throw in some call backs or easter eggs from a previous project, name drop or insert cameos, and wrap it together with cliche babble, dumbed down dialog and shytty CGI.... with explosions.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Marvel just need to pretend nothing happened after Endgame, just dont acknowledge shyt. Scrap literally every project that hasnt started filming and just pivot to X-Men and F4.

No need to explain where mutants come from or do any back stories. Just jump right in the shyt.