I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
But that’s how the MCU was built : mjlol:

Other than Spider Man and Black Panther, nobody asked for these characters before they were introduced.

People were more willing to accept it then because Marvel didn't have the rights to any of the A-list at the time (X-Men, Spiderman at first, FF, etc)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Other than Spider Man and Black Panther, nobody asked for these characters before they were introduced.
false
at the very least you can admit its relative. a lot more people wanted hulk than she hulk, daredevil than echoe and so on.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

They did all the big characters they have control of already and are waiting out the Fox contracts. They don't have a lot of options.

false
at the very least you can admit its relative. a lot more people wanted hulk than she hulk, daredevil than echoe and so on.

They did Hulk for 6 or 7 movies tho. Maybe not some people's liking but they got Hulk so they then tried something else.

Yes just kinda chiming in, Marvel already has giving everyone all the characters they wanted to see.

And yes they could’ve just kept showcasing the same 5 characters per say LC trynna say they should’ve pushed. But that would’ve got stale real quick for both the audience and especially the actors.

So they doing right by pushing new characters to the forefront. THATS TAKING RISK (coli compliant/lie #247 saying they don’t do) and that’s expanding their brand.

Opening up all the new shyt they got to.

They just need to execute better for some but something that’s really getting exposed is they not gonna be able to make all of us happy so I guess they at a point where they are gonna have to choose

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yes just kinda chiming in, Marvel already has giving everyone all the characters they wanted to see.

And yes they could’ve just kept showcasing the same 5 characters per say LC trynna say they should’ve pushed. But that would’ve got stale real quick for both the audience and especially the actors.

So they doing right by pushing new characters to the forefront. THATS TAKING RISK (coli compliant/lie #247 saying they don’t do) and that’s expanding their brand.

Opening up all the new shyt they got to.

They just need to execute better for some but something that’s really getting exposed is they not gonna be able to make all of us happy so I guess they at a point where they are gonna have to choose
Preach, they are just post an insane climax and niqqas want a new one without any of the groundwork necessary first.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not to mention how the pandemic fukked up the release schedules. Deadpool 3 I think will pay more of this groundwork off

Yes people really taking for granted the pandemic.

Like think about this…

Blade was SUPPOSED to have been released like last week

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
They did all the big characters they have control of already and are waiting out the Fox contracts. They don't have a lot of options.
You don't need to put out movies just for the sake of putting out movies. Same with shows.

I always found it so stupid that they pigeon holed themselves by announcing ng 15 untitled projects at a time with release dates

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You don't need to put out movies just for the sake of putting out movies. Same with shows.

I always found it so stupid that they pigeon holed themselves by announcing ng 15 untitled projects at a time with release dates

What? No movie needs to come out. Everyone is putting out movies "just for the sake of putting the out".
Release dates can be changed. It's not a huge deal and it was good marketing.