I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
LOL that fukking Kang snippet is from an interview with some broad saying she THINKS they might be backing away from Kang because they fired the guy who wrote Ant-Man 3 and who was also supposed to write Kang Dynasty. The problem is he was removed from that project months ago and she isn't doing anything but speculating like everyone else. Of course the media has taken this and run with it. It's obvious they have it out for Majors, no matter the outcome of this bullshyt trial. I will continue to wish nothing but the worst for white women and all who support them.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

I wonder if pedro really earned this role or they did him a favor since he was unhappy with his lack of participation in mandalorian

He’s damn near 50 :snoop:

He’s currently 5 years older than RDJ was when Iron Man dropped in 2008.

I’m confused right now. Are actors starting to distance themselves from marvel?

After they way fans treat some of the actors like Brie Larson as well as others, I can honestly see why nobody would want to sign on to do anything. It’s not worth it.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
He’s damn near 50 :snoop:

He’s currently 5 years older than RDJ was when Iron Man dropped in 2008.

I’m confused right now. Are actors starting to distance themselves from marvel?

After they way fans treat some of the actors like Brie Larson as well as others, I can honestly see why nobody would want to sign on to do anything. It’s not worth it.
It's worth it if you're good. Brie wasn't. It kickstarted Tom, Chadwick (RIP) and Chris' career and paid dividends.

The rumor about this particular role was posted earlier which is that most aren't liking the characterization, and that the movie would be centered around sue as the competent female lead and reed being more of an egghead goofball.

Plus I feel that they threw pedro a bone since he wasn't happy about his role in mandalorian

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
LOL that fukking Kang snippet is from an interview with some broad saying she THINKS they might be backing away from Kang because they fired the guy who wrote Ant-Man 3 and who was also supposed to write Kang Dynasty. The problem is he was removed from that project months ago and she isn't doing anything but speculating like everyone else. Of course the media has taken this and run with it. It's obvious they have it out for Majors, no matter the outcome of this bullshyt trial. I will continue to wish nothing but the worst for white women and all who support them.

Right. It's all just speculation at this point.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Nah pascal is nice and has star power, who did you want?
legit think i liked every rumored name more, but they probably all passed b/c marvel is becoming poison. Pedro is a safe boring pick, imo and the dude is in too much franchise shyt like this already. also old. Feels more like a Doom tbh

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
i dont know if I want Deadpool 3 at this point either

they doing too much man. Just drop 1 show and 1 movie next year and maybe work from there or sum cause this shyt is a lot lol

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
i dont know if I want Deadpool 3 at this point either

they doing too much man. Just drop 1 show and 1 movie next year and maybe work from there or sum cause this shyt is a lot lol

It’s going to be a 6 year gap between the last movie.

It’s like Disney got pressured into doing that deal with Fox, and everyone at Marvel got caught up in the success and fan hype that they didn’t know what to do when the deal actually happened.

Using Fox characters makes no sense. They’re basically using them as a crutch.

And the main reason why fans wanted those characters, was so they can interact with the original avengers which is not happening.