I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Not mad at this casting, yet :patrice:

The cosmic characters are always trash.
Why are they putting people daredevil and luke cage on streaming but keep trying to push marvels and sentry and eternals in film?
superman himself is difficult to get right, and they keep going with the supes knockoffs. didn't work with Shazam, didn't work with black atom,

they don't work. give us good fight choreo not green lanterny cgi fights

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The cosmic characters are always trash.
Why are they putting people daredevil and luke cage on streaming but keep trying to push marvels and sentry and eternals in film?
superman himself is difficult to get right, and they keep going with the supes knockoffs. didn't work with Shazam, didn't work with black atom,

they don't work. give us good fight choreo not green lanterny cgi fights

Movies i guess justify spending more money, street level heroes can be done on a more modest budget.

Plus, hulk has to catch another beat down before ruffalo retires from the character

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Movies i guess justify spending more money, street level heroes can be done on a more modest budget.

Plus, hulk has to catch another beat down before ruffalo retires from the character
Hulk i give pass for, even though he is on that level with cosmic characters he mostly just punches and slams stuff. not a bunch of lights and lasers.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I just mean, i know they are gonna have sentry give him an old fashioned MCU beat down :russ:
yeah shameful how they made the hulk in the MCU.

I've always gravitated to the classic horror inspired characters in marvel

Blade, Werewolf by night, Man Thing, Ghostrider, etc. (side note would lovea midnight sons movie)

Hulk to me was meant to be like dr jekyll and mr hyde or Frankenstein's monster.
Instead he just a loveable goofball who constantly gets beat up by everyone to show how powerful they are.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
yeah shameful how they made the hulk in the MCU.

I've always gravitated to the classic horror inspired characters in marvel

Blade, Werewolf by night, Man Thing, Ghostrider, etc. (side note would lovea midnight sons movie)

Hulk to me was meant to be like dr jekyll and mr hyde or Frankenstein's monster.
Instead he just a loveable goofball who constantly gets beat up by everyone to show how powerful they are.

I’m kind of mad they didn’t do anything more with Robbie after they bushed his show. The AoS actually nailed the character perfectly

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I’m kind of mad they didn’t do anything more with Robbie after they bushed his show. The AoS actually nailed the character perfectly
If it was me i'd bring him back for the next dr strange movie.
adapt this comic into film, using reyes instead of the og ghostrider
71HS8rjj2hL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

That was the only logical way they were going to make this work.

The infinity saga got everyone used to every movie being connected.

There are simply too many new characters being introduced to make they happen.

Eternals had that problem of “where were they this whole time”, “why didn’t they try to stop Thanos”

But the fact that it took them this long to figure it out means they never had a plan this whole time.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That was the only logical way they were going to make this work.

The infinity saga got everyone used to every movie being connected.

There are simply too many new characters being introduced to make they happen.

Eternals had that problem of “where were they this whole time”, “why didn’t they try to stop Thanos”

But the fact that it took them this long to figure it out means they never had a plan this whole time.

Well they couldn’t really make plans officially till the deal closed and when it did.

Other movies was already being planned out; written and filmed so they probably couldn’t and didn’t want to tell everyone to stop what they doing, have an emergency meeting then tell everyone to force them in to their projects.

X-men just had to catch on the next wave and this movie was probably the earliest. They could introduce them in a meaningful way.

Not to mention all the other shyt that’s been fukking up their schedule. Blade was originally announced to drop Nov 3, 2023