I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly I think they need to just go with the “less is more” approach

Since the beginning of 2021 we’ve had 9 movies (about to be 10), 8 shows introduced plus whatever Werewolf by Night counts as

It’s just overkill. And when you consider that most of them weren’t exactly great, it’s an easy way to ruin goodwill amongst the public. I initially loved all the content coming when it was announced but in hindsight they spread themselves too thin.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Since the beginning of 2021 we’ve had 9 movies (about to be 10), 8 shows introduced plus whatever Werewolf by Night counts as

It’s just overkill. And when you consider that most of them weren’t exactly great, it’s an easy way to ruin goodwill amongst the public. I initially loved all the content coming when it was announced but in hindsight they spread themselves too thin.
Completely agree, so I'm glad they have had to pull back for other reasons. And it sounds like Iger is on board with less is more going forward so that's good.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

It’s not that easy. They keep introducing new IP’s with unfinished Story arcs on top of old IP’s with incomplete story arcs. Shang Chi should already have a sequel in the works.

The only character that’s getting consistent attention is Spider-Man. Everything else is up in the air. If you were one of the few fans of the Eternals or fans of Wakanda Forever, how are you supposed to stay engaged if you don’t even know if you’re going to see those characters again?

They don’t really have a plan in place. Now they’re bringing in Fox X-Men characters instead of building up their own because they don’t have a clear plan. Floating the idea of doing a soft reboot.

All within the backdrop of the multiverse. And this writers strike has made things even more difficult.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

Werewolf by Night was ridiculously good and could have started a great trend and then went absolutely nowhere

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s not that easy. They keep introducing new IP’s with unfinished Story arcs on top of old IP’s with incomplete story arcs. Shang Chi should already have a sequel in the works.

The only character that’s getting consistent attention is Spider-Man. Everything else is up in the air. If you were one of the few fans of the Eternals or fans of Wakanda Forever, how are you supposed to stay engaged if you don’t even know if you’re going to see those characters again?

They don’t really have a plan in place. Now they’re bringing in Fox X-Men characters instead of building up their own because they don’t have a clear plan. Floating the idea of doing a soft reboot.

All within the backdrop of the multiverse. And this writers strike has made things even more difficult.

Just too many characters and stories in limbo

We have no idea when the next time Shang Chi, Eternals or the Wakandans will be back on screen. Or Namor. Where is Vision? When will Strange be back? Kate Bishop? She-Hulk? Banner?

It’s like way too much is going on and nothing going on at the same time.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real question

we shyt all over Iron Fist when it came out

rank these 4

Thor Love and trash
Ant Man Quantamfauilure
Secret Mid-vasion
Iron Fist
Iron Fist is the best of this batch. Honestly it wasn’t that bad to me. I’ll never watch it again, but it wasn’t terrible

Iron Fist, Ant Man, Secret invasion, Thor 4