I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
But it was clear that BP/Boseman was going to be the leader of the next generation.

He passes and all of that changes. The original plans for BP2 wasn't the only thing that needed to be reworked.

WF did well, but what's after that? Are people going to keep lining up to see Shuri as BP? You recast TChalla, do you build the next generation around that guy? What if people don't like the new actor?

And that logic is precisely what's wrong with the MCU. Wakanda is the richest and technologically advanced NATION on the planet. You could literally build a franchise off of Wakanda alone. But you have so many other IP's that have to be connected, that an entire nation gets lost in the shuffle. Which is why Secret Invasion didn't work. You got all of these super hero's in the world, and none of them are available? Not even Wong? It doesn't make sense.

And I think that's one of the reasons why F4 and the X-Men have been delayed for so long.

With the multiverse, they would've been better off introducing IP's in different universes. At some point it's going to suspend all belief. People complained about the Eternals, because they were in the MCU this whole time and didn't do nothing to stop Thanos.

With Wakanda, they could focus on rebuilding, power struggles, they could introduce Storm as she is from Africa, the can build up young T'Challa and show his journey. But again, this would take 3 or 4 movies. Not gonna happen. Which is a shame.

The fact that Thor got 4 movies and a possible 5th makes no sense to me. Spider Man got 3 movies with a 4th under development. But Wakanda an entire nation doesn't have anything in the works?

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
It's a good thing Blade has Ali a lesser known actor who didn't have any pull would have just had to stomach the final product

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:mjlol:Idgaf no more end the black panther movies. I don’t want to see the journey of T’challa jr, Or Suri taking on T’challa’s rogues gallery. I want to see classic T’challa stories featuring T’challa made into a live action film lol.
Did you see BP 2?