I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
CBR has topics on rumors of Wonder Man getting the bushes and Feige rebooting the MCU after Secret Wars.

Nobody wanted Wonder Man.. and there are too many other characters that are more important.

As for the reboot.. I don't think it will be a traditional one. There will be callbacks and probably cameos. It won't be a 100% reboot.

I think it's probably needed. Everything is too spread out and too disjointed. If you're going to have a TV series, you can't multiple years between the 1st and 2nd season. And I don't even think they planned on having multiple seasons, when D+ was announced.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:russ:Natasha bested Clint, in every single one of their encounters. And I know he was trying his best that last time.

Also something that always bugged me. Both Nebula and Tony knew the cost of the soul stone. That probably should have come up in the group discussion about the stones in Endgame.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know the Deadpool director doesn't really think they'll be able to still release it by May when half the movie hasn't been shot and actors still on strike :mjlol:
Better plan to try and get it released in November like it was originally planned.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Its always fukks me up when i find out hollywood actors are twins and both star in movies lol

CDN media

also starred in starship troopers :hubie:

Screenshot-2023-10-18-at-17-41-25.png

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam: