I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If they turn him white he'll magically be more competent and dominant and certainly won't be easily defeated by a bunch of ants :mjpls:

It's doubtful that they'll do it though since they'll get a lot of backlash for it. For them it would be better just to do a lateral move and find a good Black actor to replace him with.
But if they recast him what happened to him in Quantumania would have happened to the newer version as well.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
they're folding that whole marvel entertainment unit

It looks like maybe Iger wants to strip everything down and go back to the basics. The formula that got them to where they were in the first place.

After End Game it just seems like they got too ambitious.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
MCU is about to go through a major transition and b/c some schmuck leaked the terrible dialogue from Antman, i can't check out the spoiler subreddit. some bullshyt

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
MCU is about to go through a major transition and b/c some schmuck leaked the terrible dialogue from Antman, i can't check out the spoiler subreddit. some bullshyt
The problem with Ant-Man is the movie centered around… Ant-Man. Michael Douglas and Michelle Phiefer are royalty, but their characters were wasted. Johnathan Majors performance was wasted. All for the sake of progressing Ant-man’s story arc.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I’m tired of the conversation about this in Marvel one way or another.

Marvel just need to have one movie/show where they have someone get decapitated for no reason and show a titty and graphic :dame: stuff

And just be done with it.

Like if niccas wanted Rated R so bad…. They should’ve got behind and supported Punisher Warzone (which I thought was a really good movie and still view it highly)

That movie should’ve did a billion just to prove a point that “hey we like dark rated r movies”

Cuz let’s be real….. outside of Deadpool, no more was as hard and dark as that was

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
HOLY shyt!!! :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

Okay so what does that mean though? What are these pacts and restrictive covenants and how do they tie the hands of the board members? What powers do these board members have that they were stripped of? This is just word salad until it can lay out the consequences in concrete terms.