I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Conz

Superstar
Daps
it's low on the list of problems, but Marvel needs to fire whoever is in charge of poster art into the fukkin sun. they have 100 years of iconic comic art to feed off. you can throw a rock and hit a master of photoshop, and they constantly print dogshyt like this. it's just the imax poster, but every poster for this movie so far has been kinda shytty. why are they doubling down on the hideous Quantumania aesthetic? basically every movie gets like 10 posters, and 1 is good.
FsywSViakAAqL0I

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
it's low on the list of problems, but Marvel needs to fire whoever is in charge of poster art into the fukkin sun. they have 100 years of iconic comic art to feed off. you can throw a rock and hit a master of photoshop, and they constantly print dogshyt like this. it's just the imax poster, but every poster for this movie so far has been kinda shytty. why are they doubling down on the hideous Quantumania aesthetic? basically every movie gets like 10 posters, and 1 is good.
FsywSViakAAqL0I
Once that first phrase popped into your head you should have ignored your desire to post this. lol

Conz

Superstar
Daps
aight, Guardians pretty much looks as ugly as the last few have looked. the poster is a perfect representation of the garbage they've been pumping out. maybe they'll use that woman as a scapegoat and course correct.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Na nıgga, now you just nitpicking. Shıt on the movie itself, not a funky ass poster. Ole Debbie downer, itcouldashouldawoulda ass nıgga.
Honestly, it would’ve been dope if most of the phase 1-3 characters died in Infinity War and end game. It would’ve been easier to transition into phase 4. With most of the OG characters gone, they could’ve focused solely on new characters.

I’m sitting here thinking, how much better would I’ve the VFX would’ve been in Wakanda Forever or Eternals or Multiverse of Madness, if they didn’t have to squeeze in Thor Love & Thunder or Guardians 3.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Honestly, it would’ve been dope if most of the phase 1-3 characters died in Infinity War and end game. It would’ve been easier to transition into phase 4. With most of the OG characters gone, they could’ve focused solely on new characters.

I’m sitting here thinking, how much better would I’ve the VFX would’ve been in Wakanda Forever or Eternals or Multiverse of Madness, if they didn’t have to squeeze in Thor Love & Thunder or Guardians 3.
There was nothing wrong with the FX in Eternals or BP 2 tho. Those are actually 2 of the better movies recently.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

I think they should've just skipped right over Ant Man and did Kang Dynasty where the rest of the remaining avengers (except the Marvel's) die.

Then focused on street tier heroes like daredevil, spiderman, Luke Cage, punisher, Blade etc...

A one off Marvel's movie which introduces Silver Surfer and Galactus.

Then introduced the fantastic four vs Doom vs Kang.

Then Franklin Richards should've brought everyone back for a 1 off secret wars where the X-men are finally introduced.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

wakanda forever and eternals were actually pretty damn good with the FX tbh

but i agree the transition really should have been killing off the original team. Let their kids/close ones take on their mantles and make the new team younger like Peter

Conz

Superstar
Daps
There was nothing wrong with the FX in Eternals or BP 2 tho. Those are actually 2 of the better movies recently.
ehhhh, the... fukk were they called, already forgot... monster things in Eternals kinda looked like shyt. they also made this huge deal about filming on site, and it basically was just like some tan landscapes. a lot of the movie looked nice, but man that aspect was overhyped. the suits in motion still look like shyt in BP, but to me that movie has been the only bright spot in a year plus. everything else has been mid to pretty bad.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
ehhhh, the... fukk were they called, already forgot... monster things in Eternals kinda looked like shyt. they also made this huge deal about filming on site, and it basically was just like some tan landscapes. a lot of the movie looked nice, but man that aspect was overhyped. the suits in motion still look like shyt in BP, but to me that movie has been the only bright spot in a year plus. everything else has been mid to pretty bad.
The on location sets and natural back drops were cool in Eternals. It's just people didn't really take to them as a group or individually and it was too long and boring in spots. The FX change worked, unfortunately most of the rest of the movie did not.