I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Man, I saw Avatar 2 again and whatever secret sauce Cameron uses for his movies, Marvel needs that because the Marvel CGI looks trash in comparison.
There is no secret sauce it just seems like good FX take a lot of time. Think of the time difference between Avatar sequels compared to MCU releases.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Man, I saw Avatar 2 again and whatever secret sauce Cameron uses for his movies, Marvel needs that because the Marvel CGI looks trash in comparison.
9 years is the secret sauce. Marvel does it in 6 months b/c they shyt out 100 projects. i thought Namor's world looked ok considering it's underwater and it would be dark, but we barely saw any of it, and the second i saw the water effects in Avatar, i immediately forgot Wakanda Forever's underwater kingdom existed

Conz

Superstar
Daps
that video just reminded me that a friggin Celestial exposed himself from the heavens to the entirety of at least London, and another one hatched out of the ocean and we still haven't heard about them. i guess regular people in the MCU are just used to fukkery at this point.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
that video just reminded me that a friggin Celestial exposed himself from the heavens to the entirety of at least London, and another one hatched out of the ocean and we still haven't heard about them. i guess regular people in the MCU are just used to fukkery at this point.

:mjlol: :mjlol:Right!

I thought I read that future 2 movies are about to address it though

Conz

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: :mjlol:Right!

I thought I read that future 2 movies are about to address it though
think i read what you're talking about, and that would be a cool idea... but i almost just want them to never acknowledge the actual Eternals again. let that be all that survives from that movie. we don't need boring ass Sersi turning a tree into stone in Secret Wars

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
think i read what you're talking about, and that would be a cool idea... but i almost just want them to never acknowledge the actual Eternals again. let that be all that survives from that movie. we don't need boring ass Sersi turning a tree into stone in Secret Wars

Lol…..

Na I think it’s gonna be referenced in Cap 4 and the new movie with Bucky/New Black Widow and co

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Tony Stark admitted he was Iron Man
Thor is a celebrity
Hulk is a celebrity
Steve Rogers is a celebrity
Aliens attacked New York
Ant Man is a C list celebrity
Half the people on the planet disappeared
Asgard is a tourist attraction on earth

By the time the celestials propped up, people were like :manny:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Tony Stark admitted he was Iron Man
Thor is a celebrity
Hulk is a celebrity
Steve Rogers is a celebrity
Aliens attacked New York
Ant Man is a C list celebrity
Half the people on the planet disappeared
Asgard is a tourist attraction on earth

By the time the celestials propped up, people were like :manny:
fair enough. imagine being so beaten down a robot the size of the solar system just makes you yawn

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Maybe they should make a tv series of random people reaction to events that happened in the MCU.
the fact they haven't thought about bringing back one shots is wild. those special features should be the new norm to introduce characters, but a few one shots of random little shyt like you said would be fun. i don't even know why i pay for Disney+

and while i'm just picking random shyt out of the air, why the hell do they butcher these movies, but not put the director's cuts on Disney+ if they actually waste money filming said cut stuff? bc they think people would just wait? show us the Gorr cut. Show us the Kang cut. Better stop butchering these movies

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Maybe they should make a tv series of random people reaction to events that happened in the MCU.

They actually was. Sometime back, there was talks of a Show/Series called Damage Control basically about the day to day of regular people.

Based on comics

Like remember TH Spiderman first movie where Keaton worked for like a clean up team that cleans up after all the damage from Avengers wars?

I think it was include them as well

This was something that talked about years ago….. but I guess with all the changes….. that went dark. But if I can the article, I’ll post it