I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
woke is anything non white-male
the first black panther would fit into the new "woke" category
in 2018 woke wasn't used as heavy as it is now but the same bad actors were acting like this movie was awful
does anyone remember the Fox News Wakanda economics segment? :mjlol:
they were also livid at the fact that it was nominated for best picture.
they just got ignored because the movie was so good that it cancelled out the hate.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
woke is anything non white-male
the first black panther would fit into the new "woke" category
in 2018 woke wasn't used as heavy as it is now but the same bad actors were acting like this movie was awful
does anyone remember the Fox News Wakanda economics segment? :mjlol:
they were also livid at the fact that it was nominated for best picture.
they just got ignored because the movie was so good that it cancelled out the hate.
Yeah, I would add "straight" to "woke is anything non white-male" but that's what I thought. If you are Black complaining about "woke" shyt "check yourself less you wreck yourself".

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Or maybe you are just having a hard time reconciling liking some "woke" shyt. Get introspective and ask yourself why. lol
Black Panther isn’t woke :mjpls:

Using black actors in movies isn’t woke either. If Black Panther is woke, then so is Rhodes, Fury and Falcon.

TI in Antman, every black extra…..

As a matter of fact, any non white actor in the MCU is woke…. Because as we all know, America is 100% white and that’s how it needs to be portrayed in comic book movies about make believe characters. Only white people watch marvel movies and tv shows. fukk everybody else.

Nebula, Thanos, Gamora, Mantis, all woke.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Black Panther isn’t woke :mjpls:

Using black actors in movies isn’t woke either. If Black Panther is woke, then so is Rhodes, Fury and Falcon.

TI in Antman, every black extra…..

As a matter of fact, any non white actor in the MCU is woke…. Because as we all know, America is 100% white and that’s how it needs to be portrayed in comic book movies about make believe characters. Only white people watch marvel movies and tv shows. fukk everybody else.

Nebula, Thanos, Gamora, Mantis, all woke.
You start out saying shyt isn’t "woke" and swith to naming things that are "woke" that fit in the category of stuff you didn't call "woke" earlier in your post. Seems you are having a definition crisis. lol

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You start out saying shyt isn’t "woke" and swith to naming things that are "woke" that fit in the category of stuff you didn't call "woke" earlier in your post. Seems you are having a definition crisis. lol
I was being sarcastic :mjpls:

Woke literally means for black people to watch out for and not to trust CAC. It has nothing to do with diversity or who plays what or gay shyt in movies.

The word has been hijacked.

Conz

Superstar
Daps