I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
But you do believe that sexism and racism are the only explanations for people being critical of Phase 4, right?
I believe I said reacting to the Alonso news many have been dissatisfied with the special effects. So no, I don't believe that. Read the thread first and maybe you will get the answers you are seeking without even asking. lol

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I do think racism n sexism def playing a part in the Phase 4 criticism. Right when we get a black Captain America, Asian heroes, more female movies/series, everybody all of a sudden is like “Marvel fallin off!” “It’s terribbble!” Also, in the comics, when Marvel set about using more minority characters (Black Cap, Female Thor, Ms. Marvel) fans complained until Marvel switched everything back to being white males.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I'm not saying there's not racist as hell fans. Certainly without a doubt there are and we have seen numerous instance of it. But let's keep it 💯

Racism and sexism isn't making

Moon Knight suck
Hawkeye suck
DS2 just fukking weird
Love and Thunder ass
Eternals suck
Ant Man 4 underperform
She Hulk awful
Black Widow being pointless

I enjoyed Shang Chi, BP2 (that one had no chance of being great with Boseman dying) Falcon/WS ( it was straight), some of Wanda Vision (some was lame), Ms. Marvel (it was fun I thought. Actress did a good job) Loki was dope as fukk and Werewolf By Night was the Shyt.

It's the lame humor, poor villains, lack of plot and literally the Guardians humor (winking at the screen, forced jokes) that is killing them right now. And lack of good fight scenes (see Hawkeye) for genuine hand to hand combat. Look no further than the joke of Kingpin in Hawkeye.

Love and Thunder was the worst of all these wrapped in 1 flick. Shyt felt like a 2hr Old Spice commercial.

Like WTF was Eternals even about?!?! They have been making Disney movies instead of Marvel movies.

Watch Winter Soldier from 2014 and then watch Love and Thunder and tell me that shyts the same.

They're in their Nastradamus stage right now.

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He said he was very proud of Black Panther. Does that count?

Black Panther is a unique case....with the death of Chadwick and having made a Billie for them I doubt he say anything.

The executive in question had some wokeish tendencies that appear to have affected the bottom line.

Iger said he need 4000 to cut by April....

It's not a game

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Black Panther is a unique case....with the death of Chadwick and having made a Billie for them I doubt he say anything.

The executive in question had some wokeish tendencies that appear to have affected the bottom line.

It's not a game
I hope you’re not black. Because the way you’re using woke makes you sound like a MAGA c00n.

And diversity isn’t what’s killing the MCU. It was Disney +. They rushed to put out too much content which had a domino affect on everything else. It worked during the pandemic when people were stuck at home but not anymore. They were putting out shoes for the sake of putting them out. Announcing new shows and movies before people had a chance to digest the current shyt.

Finally, making people wait years to get the X-Men and Fantastic 4 also hurts because now everyone is impatient and it also caused them to do dumb shyt with Multiverse of Madness.

And not being in sync with your directors also hurts when you have tight deadlines.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

It's not a game
I'm saying the first time around when Chad was alive he said he was proud of the movie. It obviously was a movie aimed at Black audiences aka "woke". So he is "with that woke shyt".

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm saying the first time around when Chad was alive he said he was proud of the movie. It obviously was a movie aimed at Black audiences aka "woke". So he is "with that woke shyt".

When I say woke....im not referring to the black audience......im referring to men purposely looking weak next to their female counterparts.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The same way Captain Marvel is. Same applies to her.
I thought all that counts toward being "woke" was pandering to minorities? Black Panther fits that description.

Woke is not pandering to minorities especially if the characters themselves are black.

Woke is when paperboy had that kissing scene in Eternals

Woke is when mbaku became the comic relief and got beat up and the women were powerful

Woke is when Disney as a company tried to fight Desantis on that don't say gay bill

Woke is an agenda that's forced that's necessary for a storyline

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Woke is not pandering to minorities especially if the characters themselves are black.

Woke is when paperboy had that kissing scene in Eternals

Woke is when mbaku became the comic relief and got beat up and the women were powerful

Woke is when Disney as a company tried to fight Desantis on that don't say gay bill

Woke is an agenda that's forced that's necessary for a storyline
I think you are picking and choosing what "woke" is. You like stuff aimed at Black people so that's not "woke". But you don't like gay or men being perceived weaker then women so that's definitely "woke". I say it all is but I also don't have anything against being "woke".

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I think you are picking and choosing what "woke" is. You like stuff aimed at Black people so that's not "woke". But you don't like gay or men being perceived weaker then women so that's definitely "woke". I say it all is but I also don't have anything against being "woke".

Black Panther is a black character that's in a fictional African country....by definition it's aimed at Black people...there was no agenda.....they didn't change Iron man to a wakandan....:mjlol:

There was nothing woke about the idea of the franchise

You don't know what woke is....

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Black Panther is a black character that's in a fictional African country....by definition it's aimed at Black people...there was no agenda.....they didn't change Iron man to a wakandan....:mjlol:

There was nothing woke about the idea of the franchise

You don't know what woke is....
Or maybe you are just having a hard time reconciling liking some "woke" shyt. Get introspective and ask yourself why. lol