I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
You didn't listen when

Black Widow dropped
Hawkeye dropped
Moon Knight dropped
Eternals dropped
Doctor Strange 2 dropped
Love and Thunder dropped
She-Hulk dropped
The Blade fiasco

But now Quantumania put up that triple single now you gotta fix things :skip:

It did not have to come to this. They've had damn near 4 years to stop putting out :scusthov: material and doubled down because the money never got a severe impact until now

Last edited:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
You didn't listen when

Black Widow dropped
Hawkeye dropped
Moon Knight dropped
Eternals dropped
Doctor Strange 2 dropped
Love and Thunder dropped
She-Hulk dropped
The Blade fiasco

But now Quantumania put up that triple single now you gotta fix things :skip:

It did not have to come to this. They've had damn near 4 years to stop putting out :scusthov: material and doubled down because the money never got a severe impact until now
They were too busy listening to Marvel sycophants who defended all that horseshyt they put out, and believe it’s only sexists and racists who don’t like the new MCU. Ain’t that right @AnonymityX1000?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They were too busy listening to Marvel sycophants who defended all that horseshyt they put out, and believe it’s only sexists and racists who don’t like the new MCU. Ain’t that right @AnonymityX1000?
I talk to you guys, I'm not trying or think it's possible to reach Marvel execs like you delusional guys. lol

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

It's not hard. Send the memo down on the following

-no more forced humor
-mature content will be produced (yes it may be constrained but more freedom to do so)
- no more unnecessary sequels
- better fight coordination. Actual fights ala Cap vs Winter Soldier
- dump Echo, that witch bullshyt show and do more 1-off items like Werewolf By Night.

That's just a start. A good way to do things would be a "Gambit" TV show. Like literally make it a PG-13 SOA or like the mid-90's show "Renegade".

Anything but this shyt show now.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It's not hard. Send the memo down on the following

-no more forced humor
-mature content will be produced (yes it may be constrained but more freedom to do so)
- no more unnecessary sequels
- better fight coordination. Actual fights ala Cap vs Winter Soldier
- dump Echo, that witch bullshyt show and do more 1-off items like Werewolf By Night.

That's just a start. A good way to do things would be a "Gambit" TV show. Like literally make it a PG-13 SOA or like the mid-90's show "Renegade".

Anything but this shyt show now.
Mature? These are comic book movies. nikkas in costumes, there but so much maturity you can have in these. Families and children are the biggest demographic.

As for the forced humor. What they tend of get wrong is who is doing the humor. In ant man for example, there was no reason to have Modock be comic relief. They already had other characters providing it. Most of the other content had little. I think it’s to the point where y’all nikkas get mad any time a joke is made at ANY POINT in a marvel movie. Dumb. You say better fight coordination like Shang Chi didn’t happen. Like black widow didn’t happen. Yall are just complaining just to complain at this point.

There have been flaws since the beginning of phase 4, but peoples criticism’s are all over the place. People don’t want comedic relief, but complain about Wakanda forever being too depressing. Complain about fight scenes, but ignore movies and shows that had great choreography.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Mature? These are comic book movies. nikkas in costumes, there but so much maturity you can have in these. Families and children are the biggest demographic.

As for the forced humor. What they tend of get wrong is who is doing the humor. In ant man for example, there was no reason to have Modock be comic relief. They already had other characters providing it. Most of the other content had little. I think it’s to the point where y’all nikkas get mad any time a joke is made at ANY POINT in a marvel movie. Dumb. You say better fight coordination like Shang Chi didn’t happen. Like black widow didn’t happen. Yall are just complaining just to complain at this point.

There have been flaws since the beginning of phase 4, but peoples criticism’s are all over the place. People don’t want comedic relief, but complain about Wakanda forever being too depressing. Complain about fight scenes, but ignore movies and shows that had great choreography.

You're kidding right? Blade 98 was not for kids and is a damn classic man. I was rated R, violent and had no comedy needed nor was it there. The fight choreography still holds up. It shyts on EVERY MCU movies fight scenes.

That's why this movie is taking 4 years to make.

Because they can't get their head around on how to make this PG-13. Despite the material literally staring them in the fukking face.

That's why Ali is so pissed with its production. Because they're watering down a hardcore character.

Marvel has a history of R comics man.

Black Widow fight scenes were ass. Shang Chi is the exception.

Are you really defending this shyt show corny humor of Love and Thunder?

Name one Disney Plus show that had the choreography of Daredevil. I'll wait.

Daredevil was not for kids and was the highest rated Netflix show at one point. How is that for kids?!!

Fans are starving for them to take some risks and you're suggesting to either stay the course or no changes because YOU like their output. When folks have made it clear financially and critically it's time for massive changes.

I guess folks not showing up and Iger switching things up means nothing's wrong huh?!!!

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
You're kidding right? Blade 98 was not for kids and is a damn classic man. I was rated R, violent and had no comedy needed nor was it there. The fight choreography still holds up. It shyts on EVERY MCU movies fight scenes.

That's why this movie is taking 4 years to make.

Because they can't get their head around on how to make this PG-13. Despite the material literally staring them in the fukking face.

That's why Ali is so pissed with its production. Because they're watering down a hardcore character.

Marvel has a history of R comics man.

Black Widow fight scenes were ass. Shang Chi is the exception.

Are you really defending this shyt show corny humor of Love and Thunder?

Name one Disney Plus show that had the choreography of Daredevil. I'll wait.

Daredevil was not for kids and was the highest rated Netflix show at one point. How is that for kids?!!

Fans are starving for them to take some risks and you're suggesting to either stay the course or no changes because YOU like their output. When folks have made it clear financially and critically it's time for massive changes.

I guess folks not showing up and Iger switching things up means nothing's wrong huh?!!!
Did Disney release Blade in the 90’s?

:mjpls:

Daredevil on Netflix, not Disney +.

There is a happy medium, but again…. Disney isn’t trying to make movies and shows for one demographic.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Did Disney release Blade in the 90’s?

:mjpls:

Daredevil on Netflix, not Disney +.

There is a happy medium, but again…. Disney isn’t trying to make movies and shows for one demographic.

Of course Blade wasn't made by Disney man. MCU didn't exist and Disney didn't own Marvel. Come on now.

So let the movies keep shytting the bed with no end in sight. Cool sign me up!

How is making the occasional rated R movie satisfying 1 demographic?

Blade, Punisher, Ghost Rider. That's like 3 gotdamn characters out of THOUSANDS man.

You still won't answer this- if there is NOTHING wrong, why is Iger telling them to
- slow output
- stop unnecessary sequels
- make "fresher" material
-The VFX woman shown the door (she got fired, don't let the PR spin fool you)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Of course Blade wasn't made by Disney man. MCU didn't exist and Disney didn't own Marvel. Come on now.

So let the movies keep shytting the bed with no end in sight. Cool sign me up!

How is making the occasional rated R movie satisfying 1 demographic?

Blade, Punisher, Ghost Rider. That's like 3 gotdamn characters out of THOUSANDS man.

You still won't answer this- if there is NOTHING wrong, why is Iger telling them to
- slow output
- stop unnecessary sequels
- make "fresher" material
-The VFX woman shown the door (she got fired, don't let the PR spin fool you)

It’s hard to have an R rated movie in a cinematic universe where everything crosses over. You can only do but so much. I mean the finally started putting curse words in the script during civil war. They just need to make better movies. Being R rated doesn’t automatically make it better. Ain’t nobody showing titties and ass.. as far as more gore, it will come off as being disingenuous.

And then there’s Deadpool. Deadpool worked mainly because it was a parody. A one off. The plot/story in those movies were all forgettable.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
It’s hard to have an R rated movie in a cinematic universe where everything crosses over. You can only do but so much. I mean the finally started putting curse words in the script during civil war. They just need to make better movies. Being R rated doesn’t automatically make it better. Ain’t nobody showing titties and ass.. as far as more gore, it will come off as being disingenuous.

And then there’s Deadpool. Deadpool worked mainly because it was a parody. A one off. The plot/story in those movies were all forgettable.

Who says Punisher needs to cross over? Keep him off to the side. With Blade, if he does cross over make him fight aliens or zombies or 'non-human' entities so the violence he would inflict works.

This is not hard. It's just moving the goalposts and defending mediocrity at this point.

Holla at me when MCU does a scene like this

Last edited: