I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wow, I with wait to hear the reasons why she is leaving but this is a huge blow, end of an era for the MCU.

Who is she and what were her contributions?

On coli, we talk Fiegie, Loeb, Russo’s, Coogler, and various other producers, director, creatives, and etc

I don’t recall one TFR coli conversations about her.

Legit curious

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Who is she and what were her contributions?

On coli, we talk Fiegie, Loeb, Russo’s, Coogler, and various other producers, director, creatives, and etc

I don’t recall one TFR coli conversations about her.

Legit curious
She's in charge of effects it seems.
Her, De Esposito and Feige with Nate Moore on the come up are the executive team responsible for the MCU Dynasty.
If she got canned due to the recent FX woes so be it but I blame the major uptick in Content over blaming her but it's just sad things are changing but it was also inevitable.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
She's in charge of effects it seems.
Her, De Esposito and Feige with Nate Moore on the come up are the executive team responsible for the MCU Dynasty.
If she got canned due to the recent FX woes so be it but I blame the major uptick in Content over blaming her but it's just sad things are changing but it was also inevitable.

Gotcha

It’s just…… we all been on here for a few years now….. discussed multiple topics regarding movies, cast, etc.

Don’t ever recall one convo about her :pachaha:

There’s been more discussions about Randall Park than her :mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Gotcha

It’s just…… we all been on here for a few years now….. discussed multiple topics regarding movies, cast, etc.

Don’t ever recall one convo about her :pachaha:

There’s been more discussions about Randall Park than her :mjlol:
Oh yeah, but FX been a complaint. Can't wait for "the sources" to tell us what REALLY happened tho. lol

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Oh yeah, but FX been a complaint. Can't wait for "the sources" to tell us what REALLY happened tho. lol

It’s simple. After the Infinity Saga, nikkas got lazy. They started writing checks their abilities couldn’t cash. nikkas got arrogant. Feige got burnt out. The MCU simply got too big, popped after End Game and was left scrambling during the pandemic.

Too much content with no real purpose.

Then add in

1. Their two most popular characters left
2. Another OG character sues you
3. Chad Boseman dies
4. The drama with Gunn who eventually went to DC
5. Their current biggest MCU character is owned by Sony.
6. VFX issues
7. A lot of content being rushed out overlapping each other.
8. A fan base that’s evolved, got older.
9. They way people consume content has changed over the last 10 years.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

I called it without even looking into it. Once I read she was head of VFX, I already know what time it was. VFX is a huge part of these movies and if it’s not on point, it ruins everything. The bosses had seen enough. Ant-Man was probably the last straw and it’s why a lot of content is getting pushed back.

It’s bad enough, you got hella content and projects on deck, but to fukk up the one most important departments is madness. She had been there for too long and simply got drunk off power and was too damn comfortable.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
:ohhh: :jbhmm:I'm very interested on who's hired next
ChatGPT.

jimmy-butler.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
One thing I think Marvel has gotten wrong with their content post end game is not matching shyt up properly. Wandavision should have led directly into Dr Strange. Loki should’ve led directly into Ant-Man and so on and so forth. People have low attention spans. You can’t drop a tv show, then drop other shows and movies, then wait over a year to make something that ties directly into it.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
One thing I think Marvel has gotten wrong with their content post end game is not matching shyt up properly. Wandavision should have led directly into Dr Strange. Loki should’ve led directly into Ant-Man and so on and so forth. People have low attention spans. You can’t drop a tv show, then drop other shows and movies, then wait over a year to make something that ties directly into it.
Pandemic kinda messed up the order.