I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
We're so lucky. :mjcry:
Feige really is the perhaps the most important man in cinema in the past 50 years :wow:

But you can never forget where it all started :wow:

1*4hSqLJAwo6Sp-BsocYdE8w.jpeg

IF only Edward Norton knew what he was apart of :dahell:
IF only Terrance Howard saw the bigger picture :mindblown:
a wise street poet once said you gotta learn to live with regrets :huhldup:

lord knows everyone involved with the dceu has :mjgrin:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Nah Ed Norton knew he didn't want that kind of stardom. Hes famous but being an Avenger is a diffrent level around the world. I think he spoke about it on rogan show

Terrance on the other hand played his cards like a idiot and missed out on the biggest opportunity of his career

Norton left becasue he wanted to make changes to the movie and they didnt let him. He grew up on comics and the OG Hulk TV show.

The crazy thing with that movie is that it felt more like a sequel than an entry. And it was also one of the few marvel movies that had a serious tone for most of it.

At the end of the day though, it's a comic book movie not Shakespeare. He wanted to do a Christopher Nolan Hulk.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We'll see if it works in Armor Wars. :patrice:

I just feel like he won't be the headliner that he probably should be. Mackie and Cheadle both I feel have a chance to elevate the popularity of their respective characters. We'll see if it happens.

IIRC Ragnarok was a taste of planet Hulk. World War Hulk would've been Hulk vs. the super heroes on earth and ending with them shipping him off of earth. I think we got a glimpse of that when tony fought him with the big armor in....avengers 2 I think.

Idk, I just feel like we would've really benefitted from 2+ hours of hulk kicking ass here and there.

yep you’re right

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Norton was ok, I don't think anything was gained or lost by that but Howard being replaced by Cheadle was a good thing. My only regret is that they didn't choose a breh who is legit at action movies, Cheadle's a good drama actor but he's not very physical. They could've took Rhodey to the next level in Armor Wars if they did.

It also sucks that they don't have Hulk's full rights. Probably would've had a trilogy by now.
Don Cheadle actually know martial arts in real life. You got to see show some of that off in rush hour. But he old now and his character is basically a tank anyway.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Norton left becasue he wanted to make changes to the movie and they didnt let him. He grew up on comics and the OG Hulk TV show.

The crazy thing with that movie is that it felt more like a sequel than an entry. And it was also one of the few marvel movies that had a serious tone for most of it.

At the end of the day though, it's a comic book movie not Shakespeare. He wanted to do a Christopher Nolan Hulk.
He was better in the role because of that imo opinion. Hulk is more interesting if Banner is a complex emotional character with rage issues. Makes Hulk much more imitating and as result.
the happy go lucky stoner professor, that ruffalo plays, is kinda goofy and not intimidating in the least. Hulk by connection seems like he has temper tantrums instead being a raging monster.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Don Cheadle actually know martial arts in real life. You got to see show some of that off in rush hour. But he old now and his character is basically a tank anyway.

Yeah, he was great in Rush Hour.

I don't really consider him an "action star" though, especially now, as you said. I see him as a great drama/comedy actor. Really good as that "cool uncle" or "sentimental dad" character.