I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk 2020 and this virus

yup

Personally I think the year break was a great way to end a phase and start a new phase. Good way to have fans fiending for new marvel releases. You don't want fatigue to set in.

but this is a very good point, especially since that end to a phase was THE end to the whole Infinity Saga, it feels great finally seeing marvel again especially when it’s a fresh storyline/beginning to another saga

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Personally I think the year break was a great way to end a phase and start a new phase. Good way to have fans fiending for new marvel releases. You don't want fatigue to set in.

Wandavision has definitely benefited from the break. And making it a weekly episode has helped with the lag time.

There's going to be Marvel content dropping consistently with little gaps until the end of July :blessed: Then Eternals and Spiderman drop at the end of the year :wow:

Then next year, the ball keeps rolling :mjgrin:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

But you can never forget where it all started :wow:

1*4hSqLJAwo6Sp-BsocYdE8w.jpeg

IF only Edward Norton knew what he was apart of :dahell:
IF only Terrance Howard saw the bigger picture :mindblown:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Norton was ok, I don't think anything was gained or lost by that but Howard being replaced by Cheadle was a good thing. My only regret is that they didn't choose a breh who is legit at action movies, Cheadle's a good drama actor but he's not very physical. They could've took Rhodey to the next level in Armor Wars if they did.

It also sucks that they don't have Hulk's full rights. Probably would've had a trilogy by now.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Norton was ok, I don't think anything was gained or lost by that but Howard being replaced by Cheadle was a good thing. My only regret is that they didn't choose a breh who is legit at action movies, Cheadle's a good drama actor but he's not very physical. They could've took Rhodey to the next level in Armor Wars if they did.

It also sucks that they don't have Hulk's full rights. Probably would've had a trilogy by now.

I dunno man, Cheadle was getting his action star on in iron man 3, and I’m cool with Hulk getting progression in others people movies, Ragnarok gave us a taste of world war Hulk and it worked imo

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I dunno man, Cheadle was getting his action star on in iron man 3, and I’m cool with Hulk getting progression in others people movies, Ragnarok gave us a taste of world war Hulk and it worked imo

We'll see if it works in Armor Wars. :patrice:

I just feel like he won't be the headliner that he probably should be. Mackie and Cheadle both I feel have a chance to elevate the popularity of their respective characters. We'll see if it happens.

IIRC Ragnarok was a taste of planet Hulk. World War Hulk would've been Hulk vs. the super heroes on earth and ending with them shipping him off of earth. I think we got a glimpse of that when tony fought him with the big armor in....avengers 2 I think.

Idk, I just feel like we would've really benefitted from 2+ hours of hulk kicking ass here and there.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Word, he did his thing in IM 3.
While I think Cheadle is more like comic book Rhodey and is a better actor I thought RDJ and Howard had better chemistry in IM 1.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps

Nah Ed Norton knew he didn't want that kind of stardom. Hes famous but being an Avenger is a diffrent level around the world. I think he spoke about it on rogan show

Terrance on the other hand played his cards like a idiot and missed out on the biggest opportunity of his career