I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Howard was supposed to play the lead as war machine eventually, but because RDJ killed it in the first movie, they decided to make him the permanent lead and Rhodes as the side kick.

he signed a contact saying his character, warmachine, was going to be the lead in a film named "Ironman"?

:stopitslime:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
he signed a contact saying his character, warmachine, was going to be the lead in a film named "Ironman"?

:stopitslime:

He got 3.5 million for Iron Man

He was supposed to get 8.5 million if they did a sequel. They wasn't going to pay him that much more to be a sidekick.

What ended up happening is RDJ did so well, they gave him the extra 5 million and hired Cheadle for the low.

You can tell Iron Man 2 was meh, because they probably changed the script to revolve everything around Tony Stark.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Terrance Howard's ol' Wally Pipp ass would have been terrible going forward in the MCU. i'll never understand that dude's appeal. he sucks.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I really liked the fake mandarin scenes in iron man 3, that is until they trolled us. But man what a villain, hed make if they just stuck with him over the Edward Nigma knock off who breathes fire

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't Terrance Howard cucked by RDJ? I heard RDJ was salty about Howard's making too much paper.

Terrence Howard was hired before RDJ and he vouced for RDJ. They saw RDJ as a risk because of his drug problems and Terrence Howard was paid more than him. After RDJ killed the first movie they didn't need to pay Terrence Howard anymore and when he called RDJ to help him out he didn't return his calls.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Terrence Howard was hired before RDJ and he vouced for RDJ. They saw RDJ as a risk because of his drug problems and Terrence Howard was paid more than him. After RDJ killed the first movie they didn't need to pay Terrence Howard anymore and when he called RDJ to help him out he didn't return his calls.

howard also took less money in order to convince them to hire RDJ.

howard was supposed to make an extra 5 million for the sequel, but they gave it to RDJ. That’s why he didn’t call him back.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
I think hulk is gonna transform again. That “professor hulk” was waaaay too weird almost a bit “high” or “stoner like” it seemed. Dude displayed ZERO anger at all and no one ever seems to mention that. I’m assuming banner suppressed the anger to create this new hulk but what will happen when his rage is unleashed??? World War Hulk? Grey hulk?? Maestro?? Also marvel will be getting full rights back from universal studios so I expect something big from hulk over the next few years....

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
He got 3.5 million for Iron Man

He was supposed to get 8.5 million if they did a sequel. They wasn't going to pay him that much more to be a sidekick.

What ended up happening is RDJ did so well, they gave him the extra 5 million and hired Cheadle for the low.

You can tell Iron Man 2 was meh, because they probably changed the script to revolve everything around Tony Stark.

Disney didn't own Marvel when IM 1 came out and Ike Pearlmutter was still very influential at the time, which was a bad thing. He said that nobody would be able to tell Terrance Howard and Don Cheadle apart :laugh:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Disney didn't own Marvel when IM 1 came out and Ike Pearlmutter was still very influential at the time, which was a bad thing. He said that nobody would be able to tell Terrance Howard and Don Cheadle apart :laugh:

nah, he said they wouldn’t be able to tell the difference because all Black people look the same :mjpls:

He was also cheap as fukk.