I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I rewatched Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 tonight. I forgot how dark some parts of the film can be.

Yondu had to watch all his loyal shipmates die slowly one by one. Some of them begging Yondu to help, but Yondu has to sit in that chair tied up and powerless to help.

Quill watched both of his dads die in his arms within minutes each other.

Hearing Nebula retell about having each of her body parts ripped off by Thanos for each battle she lost to Gamora. Thanos plucked out her eye :picard:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Any particular reason feige keeps talking about Luke cage, daredevil, Jessica jones and leaving punisher last two days? I understand why he’s leaving iron fist out, cause that was a fail but punisher was good and well casted

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Any particular reason feige keeps talking about Luke cage, daredevil, Jessica jones and leaving punisher last two days? I understand why he’s leaving iron fist out, cause that was a fail but punisher was good and well casted

giphy.gif

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only ever saw Dr Strange as part of my whole MCU watch through on the lead up to Infinity War (one of the rare few I didn’t watch on release) was kinda eh on it ranking it near the bottom

but I’m watching it again now and I’m appreciating it so much more, dope movie

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can I just say, how good it feels to have MARVEL back in our lives?

Wandavision then Falcon & The Winter Solider after that Loki, We should get Black Widow, Shang Chi plus The Eternals and Spiderman 3 at the end of the year
tenor.gif
Crazy to think we should have already had all of those and would be getting SM3 in a few months