I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I think hulk is gonna transform again. That “professor hulk” was waaaay too weird almost a bit “high” or “stoner like” it seemed. Dude displayed ZERO anger at all and no one ever seems to mention that. I’m assuming banner suppressed the anger to create this new hulk but what will happen when his rage is unleashed??? World War Hulk? Grey hulk?? Maestro?? Also marvel will be getting full rights back from universal studios so I expect something big from hulk over the next few years....

when they supposed to get the rights back?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Howard was supposed to play the lead as war machine eventually, but because RDJ killed it in the first movie, they decided to make him the permanent lead and Rhodes as the side kick.

His story seems like some bullshyt to me. When Iron Man dropped they had no idea it would be as huge as it was. So with that knowledge why would the studio promise a huge payout while also planning to make him the lead of the sequel? I could see if he said a spinoff franchise or something. But why would a studio make an Iron Man movie with thoughts of turning the second one over to an entirely different character? If the first one was a hit they'd ride that money train. Plus they didn't necessarily know it'd be that big of a hit to even promise that big of a pay raise for the second film.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
157551437_976003342942004_8396723112828664799_n.jpg

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
His story seems like some bullshyt to me. When Iron Man dropped they had no idea it would be as huge as it was. So with that knowledge why would the studio promise a huge payout while also planning to make him the lead of the sequel? I could see if he said a spinoff franchise or something. But why would a studio make an Iron Man movie with thoughts of turning the second one over to an entirely different character? If the first one was a hit they'd ride that money train. Plus they didn't necessarily know it'd be that big of a hit to even promise that big of a pay raise for the second film.

They hired Howard before RDJ. Howard lobbied for them to hire him. He took a pay cut to help facilitate. They promised him a bump IF their was a sequel. It's easy to make promises on events that aren't guaranteed.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
They hired Howard before RDJ. Howard lobbied for them to hire him. He took a pay cut to help facilitate. They promised him a bump IF their was a sequel. It's easy to make promises on events that aren't guaranteed.
Damn I did some research and have to admit that I'm wrong.

The Real Reason Terrence Howard Was Fired From Iron Man 2

According to this article everything Howard is saying is true, and on Marvel's end they basically claim they were annoyed with Howard and wanted to cut his part back and in turn not only did they not give him the raise he was promised but cut his pay from the 8 million down to 1.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
seems like eternals will lead into x-men, and they're gonna be using bits of hickans most recent xmen revamp as basis for the movie. starts in the 90's then leads up to after endgame

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
What's this based on?
Inside trading my guy. They prolly gonna run with/moira mctags being a mutant. there’s prolly gonna be a video about that shyt, if it isn’t one already up on YouTube. If that’s too much info tell me to go away. I can’t tell what is considered spoilers on this forum or not.

I’m supposed to link up with another breh that works in the industry this weekend. He’s way closer to these projects than myself. See if I can get more info :manny:

edit: i guess WAY more detailed shyt is on reddit. they got possible casting and lineup for the first class of mutants.

Last edited: