I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Nah
We need the Fresh Prince as Blue Marvel

Hancock's redemption :ohhh:

Will Smith is "old"(er) looking now too

New black actor please

New old black actor?

Blue Marvel is a 90 year old breh whose prime was in the 1960s but his powers make him look like a 50 yr old man. Like if Neil Degrasse Tyson got on that Michael B Jordan work out plan

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So we got MCU, DCU and now the SUMC:mjlol:

This gonna be from here on out........ I guess there needs to be a rise of SUMC stans in the near future.... an uprising of a new faction:troll:

But moving along

All Marvel Studios Movies Are Coming to IMAX Screens in September, Even 'Incredible Hulk'

We all know Marvel Studios is currently celebrating the 10th anniversary of the launch of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. And while Avengers: Infinity War was one hell of a way to celebrate the unprecedented crossover of all these film franchises, the comic book movie studio has another treat for fans to enjoy this year.

Marvel Studios has announced that all 20 of their movies, from Iron Man to this year’s Avengers: Infinity War and Ant-Man and the Wasp, will return to IMAX screens for a limited run at the end of August through the first week of September. But there’s a specific schedule for the movies that will make it rather difficult for even the most hardcore Marvel fan to see all of them. Find out more below.

The limited run begins with a matinee of Iron Man on August 30th and runs through every film in the order in which they were released, right up until Ant-Man and the Wasp plays the evening of September 3rd. Then on September 4th and 5th, Marvel will replay Iron Man, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Captain America: Civil War, The Avengers and Avengers: Age of Ultron.

The shows on September 6th will be a double feature voted on by the fans. IMAX and Marvel Studios will release a poll on Twitter for fans to determine which movies will play on that day. Personally, my vote would be for Guardians of the Galaxy and The Avengers, but that’s just me.

Here’s the full Marvel film festival schedule so you can plan accordingly:

marvelstudios-filmfestival-schedule.jpg

Martha

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Marvel Studios Eyeing June Production Start In The UK For Phase Four Movie

Omega Underground has learned that Marvel Studios is looking to begin filming a Phase Four movie next June in the United Kingdom.

The three major candidates are Black Widow, Doctor Strange 2 (has yet to be announced by either trades or Marvel), and The Eternals (has screenwriters currently penning a script).

We are ruling-out this being Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3.

I’m leaning towards Black Widow because of how far along the project is currently as they’ve locked-in director Cate Shortland and there is word casting is now on the horizon.

I assume that a European setting/shoot for a Black Widow movie is a forgone conclusion because of her connections to Russian espionage via the Black Widow Program and England is currently doubling for New York City for Spider-Man: Far From Home.

It should be noted that Doctor Strange did shoot in the United Kingdom, but nothing has been officially announced concerning a sequel and doesn’t seem to be as close to production as Widow would be.

However, it’s not impossible that this could be Doctor Strange 2.

Whatever the project is, it will most likely nab either the May 1st or July 31st release date in 2020. As the June start suggests it could land either date.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I know this is fake.....:whoa:

but if Mavel did this movie.... or this was A4.:whew:

I would be done with Comic book movies....... cuz it would get no better than this.:lawd:

Like I would LITERALLY never have to watch anything else ever again:banderas:

2:12 and on......:wow:

Martha

Daps
I know what movie he needs to make, and he needs to call up his mans to play the titular role :mjgrin:

U40TTh7.jpg

IHfmqBr.jpg

Hulk Strength <<< black 'old man' strength :mjlit:
Bingo! I've been thinking about this idea for roughly 2 years and/or Naomi Harris as Photon/Monica Rambeau. 2 characters, I'd really like to see in marvel.