I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I know no one wants to admit this

And I know how sensitive certain posters be who ain’t mature enough to have a serious adult conversation without juvenile name calling, cursing, & low blow line crossing shot throwing.

But this kinda needs to be said and there is no agenda or stanning in this next statement

But somewhat low key....... there has been no big buzz coming out of this years Comicon.:ld:

Like years in the past when any of the Avengers movies had a presentation or even JL or etc. It felt like the world stopped and all you heard everywhere was that.

When I went to YouTube in the past that was top topic of discussion in the options.

This year most things to a degree reaction wise feels like :ehh: “that’s cool bro, will definitely peep it” vibe.

But this year no one is leaving the halls like :gladbron::ooh::krs::ohlawd::whew::lawd::banderas::ahh: “OH MY GAWD THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY MINDBLOWING AND AMAZING!!! I CANT BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT” vibe.

I don’t know...... just saying...... feels like 2018 SDCC was missing something this year

Martha
You gotta chill homeboy.
We won.
Thats it.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
How

How old is she??
:gucci:
Riri's a teenager in the comics. I'm not saying they can't age her up though
zvadEUd.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Joss Whedon Admits He Didn't Know What to Do With Thanos

After teasing his appearance for so long, Marvel finally unleashed Thanos this year in Avengers: Infinity War. But fans expected the gauntlet-wielding titan to show up much earlier – as soon as Avengers 2, in fact. But that didn’t happen. In a new interview, Avengers and Avengers: Age of Ultron director Joss Whedon reveals that ultimately, he just didn’t know what to do with Thanos as a character.

At the end of Avengers, audiences learned that Thanos was pulling the strings behind the huge alien invasion of New York. In a mid-credits scene, Thanos (looking completely different from his future Josh Brolin-inspired visage) pops-up and flashes a big, shyt-eating grin. Many assumed this meant Thanos would be the big bad of the Avengers sequel. Instead, Earth’s Mightiest Heroes faced-off against Ultron in the follow-up film. So where was Thanos? At the time, director Joss Whedon said:

“We have to stay grounded…It’s part of what makes the Marvel universe click – their relationship to the real world. It’s science fiction, and Thanos is not out of the mix, but Thanos was never meant to be the next villain. He’s always been the overlord of villainy and darkness.”

Now, Whedon has fessed up and reveled he didn’t know how to handle Thanos as a character. In a new interview with IGN, Whedon confessed that he was happy to leave Thanos’ big moment to the Russo Brothers rather than deal with it himself:

Honestly, I kind of hung [Thanos] out to dry. I love Thanos. I love his apocalyptic vision, his love affair with death. I love his power. But, I don’t really understand it. He’s had a lot of power, and he was cool in the comics. And I’m like, Thanos is the ultimate Marvel villain! And then I was like, I don’t actually know what I would do with Thanos. So, I liked what [the Russo brothers] did so much, and I thought Josh Brolin killed it. And they did an amazing job of keeping that performance on-screen. But it wasn’t like I was like, here’s a set of directions. I was like, I’m gonna get through Ultron, nap for four years, and then I’ll come to the premiere. Which I did! It was like, this is so cool!”

I’m one of those weirdos who really liked Age of Ultron, so I never had any complaints about Whedon not using Thanos as his sequel villain. And ultimately, everything worked out for the better. While I wasn’t exactly blown away by Avengers: Infinity War, I will freely admit that Thanos is the best element of the entire movie, so it was worth the wait.

We dodged a bullet brehs:wow:

Him leaving Marvel and going over to DC might have been in the best interest of everyone.:mjgrin:

Martha

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I just realized they haven't even introduced any of their TV/Netflix characters into the films

they really dont need their own films but to have them make cameos in some of them on some Hawkeye ish will be dope

Luke Cage or Daredevil cameos in Avengers 5

they're sitting on so much heat and thats not including all the recently acquired Fox characters

Aren't Luke Cage and Spideman in the same city?

that cameo would make sense

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I just realized they haven't even introduced any of their TV/Netflix characters into the films

they really dont need their own films but to have them make cameos in some of them on some Hawkeye ish will be dope

Luke Cage or Daredevil cameos in Avengers 5

they're sitting on so much heat and thats not including all the recently acquired Fox characters

Aren't Luke Cage and Spideman in the same city?

that cameo would make sense
The problem with that is once you commit to that and have them set in the same universe you gotta continually reference the big things, which takes away from the actual story of the netflix shows. Like you can't just gloss over half the world's population disappearing :pachaha: Cause at some point SOMEBODY should be talking about it. That's not something you can just go "Oh yeah by the way that happened, but moving on..."

And then there's scheduling and actor's availability and all that.

Personally I'd rather they keep the TV and movies seperate cause this half-thing they're doing is disingenuous af

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The problem with that is once you commit to that and have them set in the same universe you gotta continually reference the big things, which takes away from the actual story of the netflix shows. Like you can't just gloss over half the world's population disappearing :pachaha: Cause at some point SOMEBODY should be talking about it. That's not something you can just go "Oh yeah by the way that happened, but moving on..."

And then there's scheduling and actor's availability and all that.

Personally I'd rather they keep the TV and movies seperate cause this half-thing they're doing is disingenuous af
All i really want if for Luke Cage to be part of the movies instead of the tv shows. Plus his sidekicks and side characters would be enough for it own franchise
Luke Cage - Hero For Hire Feature Iron Fist , Jessica Jones, Misty Knight.

That's just as much material as Cap America - The Winter Soldier - With Bucky Barnes, Falcon, Black widow.

Plus his and his friends powers work better with big budgets,

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
'Avengers: Infinity War' Directors Changed Captain America's Intro Because Everyone at Marvel Was Mad at Them

Anthony and Joe Russobrought the star-spangled Avenger in earlier because no one at Marvel Studios liked Cap’s late entrance.

“Everybody at Marvel, I think other than Joe and I, they were mad at us because we were bringing him in the movie so late,” Anthony Russo told ET. “We thought it was the right spot to do it, but after a while we kind of gave into everybody’s, ‘We need more Cap!’”

A bearded and on-the-run Captain Americafamously steps from the shadows when rescuing Scarlet Witch and Vision from Proxima Midnight and Corvus Glaive in Edinburgh, Scotland, only later venturing to Wakanda to reunite with recently reformed best buddy Bucky and Wakandan ruler T’Challa.

Thor makes his dramatic return to Earth in the midst of the Wakanda-set battle between Earth’s mightiest heroes and the Wakandan army against Thanos’ Black Order and his legion of vicious foot soldiers, the Outriders, blasting into the fray accompanied by newfound allies Groot and Rocket Racc00n of the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Earlier on in the process, Cap would have resurfaced in a similar manner. “He had Thor’s heroic entrance in the Wakanda battle. That was originally Cap,” Joe Russo added. “Our thinking was that he was on the run, nobody could find him, and so we thought that it would be this really compelling way to use the character — especially because we were trying to thin the ranks out so we could track everyone — and then we realized we had a really good spot to bring him in earlier in Scotland, to save Vision and Wanda. And so we started moving around heroic moments for characters.”

“But that choice about bringing Cap in, that was sort of at the heart of what we — the premise of the movie for us was always that because of what happened in Captain America: Civil War, because Cap and Tony had the falling out, because the Avengers are divided, this is why they lose to Thanos," Anthony explained. "Because they’re not together, they’re divided."

“So [we were] playing with this idea that it’s hard for Tony and Cap to get back together on the same team and having Cap sort of be late to the party because [Cap, Black Widow, and Falcon] are forced to live underground," Anthony continued, "and then hiding from the government. That was always the basic premise of the movie for us.”

Avengers: Infinity War is now available to own on Digital HD ahead of its August 14th disc street date.

Wow!!!:ohhh:

So that heroic Thor/Wakanda moment was really meant for Cap!!!

Damn..... I can only imagine how crazy that scene would’ve been.

I know many cats loved that scene & Thor getting shine.

But cats also love to whine about “Bu Bu Bu Bu Bu But execs and suits always be getting in the way and changing up the direction or directors vision!”:sadbron:

Well, what say you Coli? Good call? Or should they went with the Russo’s plans?:jbhmm:

Martha

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'Avengers: Infinity War' Directors Changed Captain America's Intro Because Everyone at Marvel Was Mad at Them

Wow!!!:ohhh:

So that heroic Thor/Wakanda moment was really meant for Cap!!!

Damn..... I can only imagine how crazy that scene would’ve been.

I know many cats loved that scene & Thor getting shine.

But cats also love to whine about “Bu Bu Bu Bu Bu But execs and suits always be getting in the way and changing up the direction or directors vision!”:sadbron:

Well, what say you Coli? Good call? Or should they went with the Russo’s plans?:jbhmm:

Martha

That wouldve been ok but marvel made the right call because thor had the power upgrade and tipped the battle to their favor til thanos showed up. Wtf would cap do??! Pull up in a jeep with black widow and falcon throwing shields glow sticks and busting guns in tech advance wakanda??

They wouldve had to change banner’s line to “we’re really screwed now”

:russ:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i cant wait til MARVEL starts gettin into them phases where we get Kamala, Young Nova, Miles, Viv Vision, and dare i say...

NIGHTHAWK!!!!!!!!
:lupe:

do yall think we'll ever get into that phase where we got superheroes killing cops and white supremicists?
"Hate Makes Hate" is easily one of my favorite stories.
i know muthafukkas dont like the art, but that was some bold shyt!

imagine that shyt on the big screen.
:lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
i cant wait til MARVEL starts gettin into them phases where we get Kamala, Young Nova, Miles, Viv Vision, and dare i say...

NIGHTHAWK!!!!!!!!
:lupe:

do yall think we'll ever get into that phase where we got superheroes killing cops and white supremicists?
"Hate Makes Hate" is easily one of my favorite stories.
i know muthafukkas dont like the art, but that was some bold shyt!

imagine that shyt on the big screen.
:lolbron:

That says Netflix all day fella:mjlol:

Not that there is anything wrong with that but just saying:russ:

Martha