I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
That wouldve been ok but marvel made the right call because thor had the power upgrade and tipped the battle to their favor til thanos showed up. Wtf would cap do??! Pull up in a jeep with black widow and falcon throwing shields glow sticks and busting guns in tech advance wakanda??

They wouldve had to change banner’s line to “we’re really screwed now”

:russ:
Plus Cap's entrance is dope in Scotland.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
spiderman_for_avengers__mcu__by_justin485-d8usmp7.jpg

If Miles joined the MCU would Tony make him an Iron-Spider suit or would Tony be :mjpls:?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
ABC President Says They "Are Cooking Up A Couple" Of New MARVEL Series For The Network

When I spoke with Netflix head of originals Cindy Holland, she said the Marvel Netflix dramas would continue to remain on that platform until the shows come to their rightful conclusions. What is the future of Marvel on ABC — especially given the DTC?

We're cooking up a couple things for broadcast. There's one that I want to talk about and [Marvel TV head] Jeph Loeb won't let me.

What's the future of Agents of SHIELD? Is the shortened 13-episode run a final season?

We'll see. I feel like last season was our strongest creative season ever and the fan base remains very loyal — and we do very well in delayed viewing. It's my hope that by moving it to summer, where our live-same-day ratings are less important and it might be able to continue for longer.
More piff coming :wow:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

While Kevin Feige has his hands full fighting for James Gunn’s script in the fallout of the Guardians of the Galaxy 3 debacle, it appears he’ll be making time to sit down with Equalizer, Magnificent Seven and Training Day director Antoine Fuqua to discuss working together on a new project – possibly Morbius.

Back in November it was reported that Sony had set up the project about The Living Vampire, and were using a script from Dracula Untold and Lost in Space writers Matt Sazama and Burk Sharpless with Jared Leto leading the film. A few years back Morbius was on our list of Spider-Man characters who should get their own movies.

This is not the first time Fuqua’s name has been linked to a movie about The Living Vampire. Back in April JoBlo spoke to the director at CinemaCon following the news that Sony had approached him about a Morbius film. He said,

“As a kid I grew up with comic books. They talked to me about Black Panther years ago, way back in the day. There’s some reason they came up and they talked to me about at Sony, a Marvel character, Morbius [The Living Vampire]…that kinda came up. I don’t know, I have a thirteen-year-old son so I’m watching more of that again and it’s exciting to do that. I’d love to create a new one. Y’know, something that’s closer to what I get excited about.

Today HeyUGuys’ Stefan Pape spoke to Fuqua about his feelings about a comic book movie. He said,

“I’ve been approached about it…I’ll probably take some meetings soon, talk to those guys about it[…]For me it has to be the right one, in the right situation because there’s so much visual effects going on and – ‘Where’s the director in it all?’ I need to understand it because it’s like management…they have a machine, they’ve got people, there’s the design, the whole thing is sketched out[…]Is the director doing that? Or is it a hundred other people?

Then he confirmed that a further meeting was coming up,

“Sony asked me to do Morbius. I’m going to have a meeting with Kevin [Feige] soon…Just talking.”
:wow: